Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

advice for admins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

advice for admins Empty
PostSubject: advice for admins   advice for admins Empty2008-06-12, 13:16

Hey, hey admins. Got some bad sht to talk about. I'll start by saying that the following only pertains to certain admins and its up to you to figure out if you fit the bill or not.
The word admin is short for "administrator", that is to say you are to administer the game, you control it and act as needed. Not much point in being an admin just so you can be one......... ADMINISTER THE GAME!!. Some admins are about to lose their admin rights if things dont change very soon.
There is also way to many complaints coming in about bad language from admins and bad language and bad topics of conversation by players ingame with admins even joining in instead of stopping it! Chicks in particular are starting to complain and are disconnecting when they thought we were cool towards chix. Again I will say that lots of chix play without revealing they are girls and for damn good reason. Some of the crap that is said on the server in general and lots of crap directed at one chick in particular would be enuff for any chick to think "what a bogan fkn server!!" This is totally uncool and must change immediately. We all know who the "one chick" in particular is. Guys constantly chatting to her or other chix just cos shes a chick is not on, there MUST be zero tolerance of sexual comments aimed at chix, as far as I am concerned its one warning and then a max ban, report the offender to me, geoff, 7th legion or reyne and they get a perm ban, it is NOT TO BE TOLERATED!

STOP WITH THE ABUSE ALREADY! Dont tell ppl to sk ur dik, dont call them fkn dogs, etc etc, stop it for fks sake. If someone is being a total moron call em a fkwit and kick em, thats it goddammit, its getting out of control, HAVE U GUYS READ THE DOA SERVER STATEMENT OR BLOODY WHAT?????? Its there as a guideline as to what the server should be and if the admins are not a good example of that then how can you expect the players to live up to it?
I suggest all admins read the DOA statement again and then enforce those ideals from this point on. If u get blocked, if u have a kill steal, if you get headshot etc get fkn over it!! Big deal, dont abuse ppl for it AND DONT ALLOW PLAYERS TO DO SO.
We should be playing and cruising with everyone having a good time. Slaying for team killing should not be tolerated, its crap. Someone being an asshole and doing it on purpose is different, they should be slayed. Be aware of the game, it could be a mate slaying a mate for a laugh and that is different, but take the opportunity to mention slaying anyway. I say things to dudes and pull them up for whatever reason and often it is simply so everyone can hear it to learn how we roll. Do not slay, kick, freeze or whatever some dude u dont like, keep ur personal shit out of it!
Dudes you need to respond well to all this shit or lose your admin rights. Dont just rip thru all this and jump back into the game, read all this properly and reread the DOA statement!!!!
Remember this also please guys, if you lose your admin it only means just that. We have only given admin to dudes we like, if you lose your admin, we still like you and want you in DOA and on the server. It simply means we dont think you are suitable for admin rights. PLEASE PLEASE guys lets keep it all good fun and control some of the crap thats creeping in..........HAI Cool
Back to top Go down

advice for admins
Page 1 of 1