Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tassie lan

Go down 
+8
Keza
Arkhaeon
Edgers
Pu|sE
McLaggin
ADMIN
Toki
fodder
12 posters
AuthorMessage
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

tassie lan Empty
PostSubject: tassie lan   tassie lan Empty2008-10-25, 03:13

Hey hey, you might have heard the talk bout a bit of a lan inTassie around mid January. Would be cool to have a few guys off the server come down eh.
The 7thLegion is coming down so when he books his ticket we'll have a definite date eh. We are using that for the official date.
If you come on the boat you can bring a car so you can see a bit of Tassie, and help with transport if we go anywhere eh.
Try and bring your comps, just wrap em in bubble wrap and pack em in a box with more stuffing. Lans without comps = ........just a get together. (lol)

The lan itself will be for a couple of days at Geoffs place in Launceston. Bring a sleepin bag and pillow and crash where you can at his place, so no accomodation costs. You'll just need fares, bit of spending money and everyone chuck in for food, so it should'nt be too expensive eh. A change of clothes or two and your swimmers and that's bout it.

I'll cook up a storm lol. Better than eating crap and cheaper too.

Obviously we (or geoff) can't have a big crew for ages so if you want to see a bit of tassie, and do your own thing a bit after the lan that'd be cool.
We will plan a couple of trips about the place to show off tassie a bit eh, it's a really cool place to check out.
It would be particularly awesome if some kiwi's could make it, tho it's a big ask I know. Keza is a possible for one.

Tassie boys that might be there.
Me, geoff, mutant, reyne, zebra, medic droid, edgers, smurf, mark, sabreseed, godzilla, spaghetti,

Plus half a dozen or so not known on the server.

Possible visitors, 7thLegion, keza, camo, viprus, Jmoo

Let us know if your keen to come down, and I'll add you to the list HAI! Cool
Back to top Go down

tassie lan Empty
PostSubject: Re: tassie lan   tassie lan Empty2008-10-25, 03:43

Would need to know dates soon eh.
Back to top Go down
Toki

tassie lan Empty
PostSubject: Re: tassie lan   tassie lan Empty2008-10-25, 17:11

as much as id love to see all of yas i have a lack of money and a huge fear of flying/boats and a lack of money so yeah i wont be going.

P.S I also have a lack of money^^
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

tassie lan Empty
PostSubject: Re: tassie lan   tassie lan Empty2008-10-26, 03:13

Aww Sad
fodder and I were just saying last night how it would be cool to get Toki and DaveGod down here Sad
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

tassie lan Empty
PostSubject: Re: tassie lan   tassie lan Empty2008-10-26, 04:31

i would go but i cant coz evry ones like "oh mclaggin you can't go coz ur underaged! have fun with ur soberness back in melbourne!" and im like "FUCK YOU" (the first line is mainly viprus. fkn asshole) although if you really need a cone packer...

you know what im talking about fodder.
Back to top Go down
Pu|sE
|ÐØÅ| Captain

tassie lan Empty
PostSubject: Re: tassie lan   tassie lan Empty2008-10-26, 08:57

Haha I'm up for it, if i have the money it's a definite yes!
Back to top Go down

tassie lan Empty
PostSubject: Re: tassie lan   tassie lan Empty2008-10-26, 14:33

Seriously iam 100% in IF we can do it so it covers the 7th of january. Dads marrying his bitch and i really REALLY do not want to be there, and going to tassie is a bette excuse then just telling him 2 fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

tassie lan Empty
PostSubject: Re: tassie lan   tassie lan Empty2008-10-26, 17:50

Yeh sounds cool, i'll prob make an appearance if i'm in tassie when it's on.

..Eh
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

tassie lan Empty
PostSubject: Re: tassie lan   tassie lan Empty2008-10-26, 18:30

Don't think so Edgers, if you're here who will deliver our pizzas?
Back to top Go down
Arkhaeon

Arkhaeon

tassie lan Empty
PostSubject: Re: tassie lan   tassie lan Empty2008-10-27, 07:03

How much is it to get a car over there? I've wanted to enter in the Targa Tassie for a while now, but Im a uni bum delivering pizzas haha

My LAN clan died a good 5 years ago now. So so sad.. we used to hold 50 player LANs in the local highschool music centre. Mmm carpet + aircon >.< (beats the crap out of the usual basketball court scenario)
Back to top Go down
Keza

Keza

tassie lan Empty
PostSubject: Re: tassie lan   tassie lan Empty2008-10-27, 09:12

hmm, screw the lan because I can't bring my computer, but how about a huge pissup at geoff's place? we'll get a keg ;P
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

tassie lan Empty
PostSubject: Re: tassie lan   tassie lan Empty2008-10-27, 14:13

Keza wrote:
hmm, screw the lan because I can't bring my computer, but how about a huge pissup at geoff's place? we'll get a keg ;P

now im getting interested! Very Happy
I like your thinking Keza!

still gotta see if i can get some time off for this lil shin digg!
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

tassie lan Empty
PostSubject: Re: tassie lan   tassie lan Empty2008-10-27, 15:17

I might be able to come give you guys the chance to meet the great forum spammer. Smile but might not be there long as it might be a stop over for a trip 2 singapore. Sad
Back to top Go down
Arkhaeon

Arkhaeon

tassie lan Empty
PostSubject: Re: tassie lan   tassie lan Empty2008-10-27, 16:43

Costs $59 to get the car over, plus $188 for an Adult day ticket.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

tassie lan Empty
PostSubject: Re: tassie lan   tassie lan Empty2008-10-27, 18:00

MANX wrote:
I might be able to come give you guys the chance to meet the great forum spammer. Smile but might not be there long as it might be a stop over for a trip 2 singapore. Sad

i told you b4 manx i can't go.
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

tassie lan Empty
PostSubject: Re: tassie lan   tassie lan Empty2008-10-28, 03:18

Arkhaeon wrote:
Costs $59 to get the car over, plus $188 for an Adult day ticket.

So to stay 2 weeks it'll cost $2632.00 Very Happy Geez you guys must be rich to live there. Like living in a old decrepid theme park. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arkhaeon

Arkhaeon

tassie lan Empty
PostSubject: Re: tassie lan   tassie lan Empty2008-10-28, 03:39

I think thats to cover all the suicide prevention measures they have in place.

Or maybe its just health insurance so you don't catch the gay. Laughing
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

tassie lan Empty
PostSubject: Re: tassie lan   tassie lan Empty2008-10-28, 10:07

lol homosexuality is actually illegal in tasmania. its a fkn law, how the fuk duz that work?
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

tassie lan Empty
PostSubject: Re: tassie lan   tassie lan Empty2008-10-28, 10:24

I get my internet back in the next few days. That means that I will be looking at the timetables and flight details/prices and will set a date hopefully before next week. It will probs be around 15th - 20th departure and stay for as long as you want/can/untill your kicked out.

I will probs be there for a week maybe. I might even just get a single and work things out when I have no money. Might hitchhike back to QLD.

P.S How far away from the airport does Geoff live and what is the name/suburb of the airport?

Much love cya all soon. Im getting kicked of the library computers. And I dont have another $1.50 for 30mins...... fkn gay.

Byes!
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Edgers

Edgers

tassie lan Empty
PostSubject: Re: tassie lan   tassie lan Empty2008-10-28, 11:01

Assuming he's in town somewhere it's about a 25 minute drive from the airport. I reckon someone would be able to pick you up 7th. If noone else can I will.

The airport is just Launceston Airport
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

tassie lan Empty
PostSubject: Re: tassie lan   tassie lan Empty2008-10-28, 12:20

Edgers wrote:
Assuming he's in town somewhere
In West between Macca and the gorge.

Though Geoff might have moved by then, and where he is moving is right across the road from his boss and his landlord, don't think having a party like thing happening there a week after he moves in would be very good :S

If that happens I'm sure we will be able to think of something.
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

tassie lan Empty
PostSubject: Re: tassie lan   tassie lan Empty2008-10-28, 14:14

McLaggin wrote:
lol homosexuality is actually illegal in tasmania. its a fkn law, how the fuk duz that work?

I fuck you in the ass, then I haul you down to the Taz police station, where they Fuck you in the ass with night sticks and purple dildos, then they put you in a cell where a guy named Susan fucks you in the ass, then the Police fuck you in the ass one more time, before the female prison guards corn cob you with their hand cuffs and nightsticks, then you get put in a prison cell with a guy named Spud who tells you he loves you, but not in a sexual way, but you should stay away from Joe who does... then he sayz hes not Spud, hes Joe, then he rapes you in the shower, in your bed, in his bed, in the food hall, in the hallways, and in the visitors room.

OK?
Twisted Evil
now you know the Tasmania No fucking gays allowed law.

Which is different to New Zealands law which..... there is no law! You can pretty much shag anything that moves so longs as its over 16 years old and so longs as its out of the eye of the public (this includes cars and underwater) lol!
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

tassie lan Empty
PostSubject: Re: tassie lan   tassie lan Empty2008-10-28, 17:01

MANX wrote:
McLaggin wrote:

I fuck you in the ass, then I haul you down to the Taz police station, where they Fuck you in the ass with night sticks and purple dildos, then they put you in a cell where a guy named Susan fucks you in the ass, then the Police fuck you in the ass one more time, before the female prison guards corn cob you with their hand cuffs and nightsticks, then you get put in a prison cell with a guy named Spud who tells you he loves you, but not in a sexual way, but you should stay away from Joe who does... then he sayz hes not Spud, hes Joe, then he rapes you in the shower, in your bed, in his bed, in the food hall, in the hallways, and in the visitors room.

OK?
Twisted Evil

Which is different to New Zealands law which..... there is no law! You can pretty much shag anything that moves so longs as its over 16 years old and so longs as its out of the eye of the public (this includes cars and underwater) lol!
and wooly
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

tassie lan Empty
PostSubject: Re: tassie lan   tassie lan Empty2008-10-29, 10:43

MANX wrote:
McLaggin wrote:

OK?
Twisted Evil

*Disclaimer
I must add for the rest of the nz'ers on here that while the law may not state to what can be shagged most of us choose the more traditional choices (no mclaggin not sheep) geek
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

tassie lan Empty
PostSubject: Re: tassie lan   tassie lan Empty2008-10-29, 13:57

Woffle' wrote:
MANX wrote:
McLaggin wrote:

OK?
Twisted Evil

*Disclaimer
I must add for the rest of the nz'ers on here that while the law may not state to what can be shagged most of us choose the more traditional choices (no mclaggin not sheep) geek

Are you sheepist woffle whats wrong with sheep? lol JJ

Yeah 98.7% of NZders do not shag sheep. 100% of west coasters will at least once in their life. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tassie lan Empty
PostSubject: Re: tassie lan   tassie lan Empty

Back to top Go down

tassie lan
Page 1 of 1