Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tassie Lan Party

Go down 
+17
MedicDroid
Justwon
Leeroy Jenkins
MANX
openfj0re
Edgers
ADMIN
Keza
Psychoskippy
Toki
McLaggin
fodder
Tha Snowmann
The7thLegion
Viprus
Woffle'
WAKE UP Geoff!!
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

The Tassie Lan Party Empty
PostSubject: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party Empty2008-10-30, 15:59

Hey guys,
After all the questions about WHEN IS THE LAN PARTY, I am setting the date.
It will be on Australia Day weekend, 24th, 25th and 26th of January 2009.
This is an Australia wide long weekend (God bless Australia) so anyone who can't get time off work can still make a flying visit.

Here's the hitch though, I am locked into moving mid January but have decided to keep the Launceston house going until after that weekend. But it will be devoid of all furniture, except maybe a TV and DVD player, which means it's sleeping bags on the floor I'm afraid, not that any of you were invited into my bed even though I've had some very nice offers, which sadly haven't been by any women, so thanks but NO THANKS.

Even though its planned for the Aussie weekend people can get here earlier and stay later if they like. Fodders place is always there for another base and he has some nice outings planned for those who are game.

People who are going to come down need to leave a reply so we know how many tables and lan connections we will need. Try to leave a time and date of arrival so we can arrange to pick you up from the airport or maybe link up with others and get the same flights down.

cheers Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party Empty2008-10-30, 16:05

W00t - half the Ðead Øn Årrival Community bagsed geoffs bed cheers

and none of us won scratch

Sounds good with the dates, will find out about leave from work (although aparantly i have been told that i have to be there [after viprus's boobjob] by threat of death)
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party Empty2008-10-30, 18:45

Some can come earlier and fodder has some outings planned.....
DETAILS MAN!!!!

HOW EARLY?
WHEN AND WHAT ARE THESE OUTINGS?
WHO WILL LEND ME SCISSORS TO CUT OFF 7THS FAILLOCKS?

There is no way im lugging my comp over there, its big and heavy wah wah wah
Although I will strive to buy the equivalent weight in alcomohol when i get to Tasfailia.
I have to book airflights and everything so specifics r required.

I want to go for the absolute possible start and leave at the finish because I'm
going to make a holiday out of it cos I don't travel much cos I'm a poor boarding uni student...

ALSO, MY BIRFDAY IS ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FKN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
19 ftw smasheddrunkasaskunkfriedasatoadpissedofmahhead *breath, FUN!

BTW me and smurf r making Jelly Shots, yer boi!
There better be fairy bread.. farao
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party Empty2008-10-30, 23:23

I will probs come down to Tassie on the 20th o maybe a bit before and stay for a week or so. As for me bringing my comp thats easy. Since I play on a laptop anyway.

Wow, I had a fkn mad night tonightm, got home about 20mins ago after drinking a fkn shit load and took a half of pure E. Fk I feel good,...
akn dad

AS aASIO
\
Anyway I think I am typing and am doing pretty well and talking to Mutant at the same time. Plus, I got a fk buddy whule I was out at the clubs, her name is Kylie and she is fkn hot as...

Rofl I have typed this so fasat my mind is racing and holy shit im am not goint to sleep tongight and UI gave to work in the morening..... WOOT. I <3 Drugs.
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party Empty2008-10-30, 23:25

Mutant just asked me why I would tell poeple that. Its couae I am fked off my mind and will probs forget this and will lol when I read it in the fuiture.

LASDOASd LOL
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party Empty2008-10-31, 04:35

oh my lil legion is growing up so quickly Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party Empty2008-10-31, 05:47

Soon he will be using Huggies Pullup diapers.
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: lan party   The Tassie Lan Party Empty2008-10-31, 05:50

Sif not bring a comp!!!!!

Thats a visit, not a lan!!!

I guess anyone without a comp can spend their time under my computer desk on their knees. Get my drift? Make sure you bring that outfit your wearing in that photo Viprus. Seeing as the photo was 2 years ago it would be really tight on you now, mmmmmm.

You need details? The whole australia day weekend, dumbass. It will start on the saturday at ten minutes past eleven. WTF?

What outings you ask? Gonna take you to a gay bar, a gay bar (insert music)

We was just thinkin of a couple of sightseeing trips round the place. There is an awesome spot actually in town called The Cataract Gorge, cool river, cool chairlift, big swimmin hole called "the basin" one or two other basins, big swimmin pool etc, awesome place to go the morning after a "big one"

Wear that outfit Viprus and you'll have a big one allright. You are gonna have a birthday to remember that's for sure.

Like......Remember that time Viprus came down and pulled a train for all the DOAs and NaDs on his birthday? Remember how he could'nt walk the next day? Awesome night. Shocked
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: 7ths a mess   The Tassie Lan Party Empty2008-10-31, 06:05

Pull yourself together 7th.

Wtf? There will be no goddam drugs at the lan that's for sure.

Well, not too many anyway. Alex has asked me if he will be allowed to have some cones with 7th when he comes down lol. Dad, it's a special occasion!!
Little bugger.

Btw, anyone comin down on the boat, DO NOT bring hootch down with you. We have a nasty little drug beagle that cruises up and down the queues of ppl and he also goes down below and sniffs out all the cars as well, so don't think your safe cos you stashed it in the car eh.

Mate of mine got done recently, didn't even make it onto the boat lol.

Sounds like you should bring Kylie down 7th, could be fun. Or do you respect her way too much?.

New fuck buddy indeed lol lol. Cool
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party Empty2008-10-31, 07:54

Holy shit, I was so off my face this morning.

Rofl @ Alex wanted to have a few cones with me. Sounds mad as.

My story!

Last night was the 1st time I went out with these guys. A Mate from work, Macca, who is moving to Rocky on the weekend. Arnie, a mad cunt who works at Domino's next to Liquor Land where I work, give me free pizzas every time I work. And this guy I cant remember hes name but he works with Arnie.

Finished work at 9ish, got to the city at around 10:30. On the way drank 3 blue pulses. (Vodka, Soda and Gurana.) Got to some bar type joint and got shouted a beer each from DJ Harry. Then had 2 Malibu's and cokes. Left that place and went to this other joint. Had another 3 Malibu's and coke and went halfs with Arnie, it was in a capsule. The powder melted on my mouth and I was loopy as....

While we were there we bumped into DJ Harry and a bunch of his friends, most of em were chicks so we are dancing n shit while the stuffs kicking in. Wink So anyway left there soon after and went to this other club called Fridays. Had another malibu each and these drinks with Vanilla sam boocha and lemon squash.Felt like an orgasm in my mouth. This is were things get sketchy. Arnie and I ended up sitting with a bunch of random girls for a lil while and got there numbers. Then we all left and took a cab to the last club of the night.

About 12 or so of us at this stage. Got to this club and went straight for the dance floor. Fkn laser lights big projector screen with trippy visualizations. A while later I head to the bar to buy the next round. this is where I bump into Kylie. Kylie worked where I work now, She quit about a week ago and works at a hospital now in lung cancer research. Not bad looking, 21 and intelligent. On her last day I asked her to come into work with her hair down just to see her again. She left a message for someone that she couldn't make it and I didn't get the msg so I was bummed thinking I got stood up.Rofl

So I was like holy shit. Brought her over to were we where chilling (Going nuts!!!) and she asked me if I wanted to dance, hit the floor with her and I am just cheers jocolor geek at this stage we are all over each other. hands and shit everywhere!!! our night was cut short cause one of her friends went bad and she took a cab to her friedns place. She asked me if I wanted to go back with em but I said that we should save this for another day when your friends arnt in such a bad condition. <-- Sounds like a sober thing to say but chicks dig that shit. So we exchanged numbers and she left. at 3 we got kicked out of the club. Closing time... Fkn lame.

Macca had taken of with some rands and went home with them. Arnie, Arnie's mate and I started to walk. We got to Maccas (MacDonald, not maccas home.) where there were a whole bunch of Indian cab drivers getting a feed. Arnie convinces one of them to drive us all home for 65 bucks. In the cab I'm still loopy as and the cabby has these weird fkn Indian music playing...... I didn't give a shit, I'm in the back seat bouncing to it. Arnies friend is passed out/asleep by this stage and Arnie is directing the cab driver. Get home and Made posts. Went to bed at 8ish couldn't sleep, bouncing off the walls.

Final thoughts.... MAD FKN NIGHT.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party Empty2008-10-31, 08:10

haha thats a quality night mate Smile keep up the good work Razz

i really do like your use of emoticons
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party Empty2008-10-31, 10:00

7th said
She asked me if I wanted to go back with em but I said that we should save this for another day when your friends arnt in such a bad condition. <-- Sounds like a sober thing to say but chicks dig that shit.

You sleaze lol Razz
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party Empty2008-10-31, 16:30

OMG OMG OMG......

I just found out at work today that Kylie is going out with my boss......

OMFG. I am so not gonna enjoy work for the next few weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party Empty2008-10-31, 17:07

LOLOLOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party Empty2008-10-31, 19:00

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHA, whats that show called? Jerry...something Razz
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party Empty2008-11-01, 08:43

Fodder man your scaring me........

ima come down on the 20th if thats alright, like i say i wanna have a good time, (that threesome w/geoff and fodder's missus)
I'm thinking of hiring an awesome laptop for the trip and just installin css on it. So can LAN.

My aunt is paying for flight with her frequent flyer points, free flight fkers!
I'll come down on 20th and leave 27th....
I'll bring the adoption papers with me Geoff! hahah
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party Empty2008-11-01, 09:18

maybe you could have a mad 3some with your boss 7th
Back to top Go down
Psychoskippy

Psychoskippy

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party Empty2008-11-01, 09:44

MY MISSUS SAYS I CAN'T GO Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: skippys missus   The Tassie Lan Party Empty2008-11-01, 09:50

What the hell has happened to Australian manhood????????

Assert your dominance Skip

Show her who is boss

Show her who wears the pants

Whats that you say?

She does. O

Then

KNIFE

lol Cool
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: hey skip   The Tassie Lan Party Empty2008-11-01, 10:14

Hey Skippy, compromise, bring her with you and call it a holiday. It is Tassie tho, and seeing as your'e in the DOA "family" we could do what Tassie families are famous for.

Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more.

Sharing mate, it's all about compromise.....and sharing Cool
Back to top Go down
Keza

Keza

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party Empty2008-11-01, 10:25

I doubt that I can be bothered risking my computer on the plane from Nz to Aus, to Tassie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party Empty2008-11-01, 11:29

Or your virginity hey keza Wink
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party Empty2008-11-01, 11:34

Keza just hire some awesome laptop from somewhere... I think harvey norman do it..

Ima check it out and ill edit this post with some going rates for the things.
AND skippy, i'm so disappointed in you.

My flights r booked with aunts frequent flyer points...
I depart Tullamarine (melb) at 8.25am, arrive 9.30am on the 20th of Jan
I leave launceston at 4.30pm on the 27th Jan...
Pick me up eh or let me know the deal with pub transport..
shud i hold a sign saying fodder's sex slave or something similar...?
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party Empty2008-11-01, 12:05

Psychoskippy wrote:

The Tassie Lan Party 91-88
MY MISSUS SAYS I CAN'T GO Crying or Very sad

You big fucking pussy!
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: recognising viprus   The Tassie Lan Party Empty2008-11-01, 12:07

Hey babe, just wear that outfit from the forum pictures when you get off the plane, (and a hot lacy push up bra) and I'll recognise you. No probs eh.

Sif keza, comps are delivered by air all the time, air New Zealand are cool. Zebra and medic just bought a comp each and air and van delivered, no probs.

Do like the idea of hiring tho if it's possible, cos a couple guys wont have a comp. Viprus, make sure harvey norman or radio rentals or whatever have it available in Tassie eh, just cos the mainland has it doesn't mean Tassie does eh, lots shit we don't neccessarily have.

Yeah your right Keza, NaDs pawns. Be even better if 75% of NaD were'nt inactive eh. DAMN. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tassie Lan Party
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next