Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scrim representatives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

Scrim representatives Empty
PostSubject: Scrim representatives   Scrim representatives Empty2008-12-11, 17:48

Hey Guys,
The new scrim server is up and ready for use for GG and CSS scrims. Apart from DOA, players from NaD, SL3V3N and GG (GunGods) have been selected by the Cpt's and Ldr"s to have admin access to the server . Hopfully this will mean that there will be a representative online or playing, capable of opening up the server. If in the future it is deemed necessary, we will appoint more scrim representatives but this will be done by invite only.

Any of the players listed below who we haven't been able to contact will need to contact Mutant or myself to be given the password to gain access.

All scrim representatives will need to meet with Mutant or myself on the server so they can be added to the admin list and be shown how to control the admin panel.

Only these players along with the Cpt's and Ldr's of DOA can open the server and run the scrim cfg's and therefore one of these scrim officers must be involved in the scrim. If this can't happen then the scrim can not take place!

The scrim officers are;
DOA
Toki
DaveGod
McLaggin
Crazy T++T$
camo
rubberfunk
yikes

NaD
edges
keza
openfjore
Reyne
smurf

SL3V3N
device
sicas
dieslow
rapture
wookie
plums

GG
Spawnage

I hope to see the server used as much as possible. At the moment it will be first in first served, so please check to see if the server is being used before setting up a scrim. In the future if needed, we may implement a booking system to alleviate this problem.

cheers Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net

Scrim representatives
Page 1 of 1