Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

scrim server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

scrim server Empty
PostSubject: scrim server   scrim server Empty2008-10-19, 04:24

I reckon the scrim server should just be normal gungame, not a war set up. I rly rly rly hate the whole setup, rly shts me. I dont scrim much, but have scrimmed with a hacker on the opposite team more often than not. Rly gay!!

You need to be able to spectate to check. An extra slot would enable that, but there is not always an extra guy available, as sometimes theres not 5 for the scrim itself. Also the other team would be sus that we were cheating with a guy in spec.
It should be a matter of trust that guys wont spec and cheat when they r dead, and alltalk should also be on, much more fun and u cant cheat with mic cos the opposition can hear any way eh.
It would sort out the dik clans from the cool ones I reckon, and once guys knew about it they would accept it and get used to it and would be cool with it I reckon.

It would make scimming more fun and more "community" based I reckon

Mebbe also we could charge money for dudes who challenge us to use our scrim server too, (but not if we challenge them) specially if they become regular challengers. Just something minimal like 1 dollar and if they were regulars they could put in a sensible amount like $10 dollars and have credit for 10 scrims eg?. There is charges for dudes to hire scrim servers anyway I think?

Also I believe it should be shared with guys we think are cool. Why can't some other clan use our scrim server to scrim someone? Doing cool friendly shit like that would only enhance our reputation and enhance our rep as being "cool" too. There's heaps of clan guys who are regs on our server but dont have their own server.

Doin friendly cool shit always has cool payback, always eh. Besides, lets face it, it will be empty and not even used 95% of the time and we could arrange something around security to ensure ppl cant just use it without permission, easy enuff.

Like what about if NaD want to use it? Sif not! MGO are finished now, but clans like that, or GG, or Sleven etc. They could also put in a few bucks and have credit mebbe.

Cool .
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

scrim server Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrim server   scrim server Empty2008-10-19, 04:37

I personally don't like the whole charging challengers, as it would detract from the amount of scrims. I think we should charge when two other clans scrim on it. I think this server will be awesome and i agree that hackers are gay and it happens heaps on scrim, just cause people can't spec. It's a good idea, but turning all talk on, detracts from some of the strategy involved, although it might stop people from telling the opposition your position etc. I would prefer to keep the strategy. Thats my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

scrim server Empty
PostSubject: stategy   scrim server Empty2008-10-19, 05:04

I think there is more strategy involved in cs more so than gungame. Personally I dont see much stategy in gungame. Also you could have things like the leader points his gun in a direction and says 2 guys go that way, the rest with me etc, so that the opposition still doesnt know whats goin on, cs too. I personally think that even tho this idea has some down sides like strategy the positives far outway the negatives eh.

Holy shit McLaggin, did this post, made a sandwich and thought I'd check the look of the post and there was already a reply lol Cool
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

scrim server Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrim server   scrim server Empty2008-10-19, 05:09

3 replies now Razz and i reckon we need a tf2 server first ;P TF2FTWROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

scrim server Empty
PostSubject: Re: scrim server   scrim server Empty

Back to top Go down

scrim server