Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255

Go down 
+5
McLaggin
Woffle'
fodder
MedicDroid
Toki
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Toki

well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255 Empty
PostSubject: well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255   well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255 Empty2009-01-19, 19:09

okay this is about fodder. ya know since fodder hasnt been writing his bedtime stories lately im sure he could say its due to work or all the planing and organising he has to do for the tassie lan party BUT i think the real reason that fod isnt writing anymore bedtime stories is because he has run out and he isnt actually as tough as we all thought he was. maybe the craziest thing fodder has ever done was when he stole a pencil cuse he was let for his physics exam and he was so worried cuse he forgot his pencil. yeah so fodder prove that your not a pencil stealing pansy and write some more stories and just to quote fodder HAI!
Back to top Go down

well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255 Empty
PostSubject: Re: well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255   well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255 Empty2009-01-19, 19:43

I recon fodder was pretty tough, its just that hes too old to even remember that needs to go go potty every 5mins let alone work out how to use a computer to type out stories from hundreds of years ago.
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255   well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255 Empty2009-01-20, 02:44

Davegod ....... fuck up
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255   well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255 Empty2009-01-20, 05:27

sif that wasnt funny medic
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: WTF MONGRELS   well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255 Empty2009-01-20, 12:20

TOKI, sif I've run out of stories!!!!! I could write double and triple those stories, and I'm still only 21 in them. I'm 54 now so you do the maths. Theres a ton of jobs and experiences not even touched on yet.

And also bitch, sif doubt the authenticity of my stories, only the names have been changed to protect the innocent, but otherwise its all true.

As for how tough I am!!!!! PPPPFFFFTTTTT!!!!!!

Sif doubt how tough I am Dave. If you were here Davegod, I'd rip off your clothes, then I'd rip your arms off at the elbows, jam the stumps into your ears, force you on hands and knees, then I'd use the stumps as handle bars and ride you round bareback like a motorbike, Fkn Bitch!!!! If I was any fkn tougher I'd fkn rust!!!!

YEH, BITCHES, pity I'm immune to punishment from you two eh???? Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255   well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255 Empty2009-01-20, 12:35

Aaaaw fodder, its ok to be old*

*it is not ok to be old
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255   well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255 Empty2009-01-20, 13:31

fodder = chopper??
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255   well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255 Empty2009-01-20, 15:36

cept he molests children not kills ppl.
Back to top Go down
Leeroy Jenkins

Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255   well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255 Empty2009-01-21, 09:16

fodder wrote:
I'm 54 now Cool

Zomg 54 aand u still play css with us young ones and still have better come backs 3 cheers for fodder cheers cheers cheers for owning you 2 lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.hidenseek.site40.net/
Toki

PostSubject: Re: well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255   well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255 Empty2009-01-21, 12:20

fodder is lying he isnt 54 he is 300 and thats only a guestimated age fodder isnt actually sure when he was born because when he was born he was shot out of a canon to protect him from the plague but he was knocked out for a few years and he isnt sure exactly how long he was out for
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255   well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255 Empty2009-01-21, 14:25

Time hadnt been invented when fodder was born
Back to top Go down
tazze312

tazze312

PostSubject: Re: well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255   well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255 Empty2009-01-21, 17:39

COULD FODDER POSSIBLY BE JESUS...! Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255   well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255 Empty2009-01-21, 18:15

What you mean a sand nigger that was born from a loner mother who was so ugly she couldnt get a root, then goes around trying to make friends by doing gay magic tricks and then gets executed because they were so lame and no1 liked him?
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255   well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255 Empty2009-01-21, 18:20

i take it that dave isnt a religious man? or more precisely christian?
im sure you lilke the movie "Life of Brian" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255   well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255 Empty2009-01-21, 18:45

i hate Christianity Judaism and Catholicism because they are all exactly the same religion with incredibly slight differences. if there really was a god and jesus all the stories would be exactly the same
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255   well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255 Empty2009-01-21, 21:05

catholicism is a division of christianity.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255   well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255 Empty2009-01-21, 23:30

Tha Snowmann wrote:
i take it that dave isnt a religious man? or more precisely christian?
im sure you lilke the movie "Life of Brian" Very Happy

brian hahaha
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255   well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255 Empty2009-01-22, 06:44

that may be mclaggin but the point i made is still valid there shouldnt be differnet divisions i should all be one story, one belief and because it differs no matter how slightly i think its all bull shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255   well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255 Empty2009-01-22, 10:53

Yea, ever since i found out santa wasnt real i stopped beleiving..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255   well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255 Empty2009-01-24, 16:55

Dont u think its funny that 7th closed the css scrim team thread reason beiong for spam. Yet every post in that thread was on topic! lol, go figure
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255   well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255 Empty2009-01-24, 21:30

SFTU Dave. Closed!
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255   well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255 Empty

Back to top Go down

well i was originally gonna call this topic hmmm but the damn thing said it needed to be between 5 and 255 so im showing it bewtween 5 and 255
Page 1 of 1