Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mclaggin is shit

Go down 
+3
Viprus
Woffle'
Toki
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Toki

Mclaggin is shit Empty
PostSubject: Mclaggin is shit   Mclaggin is shit Empty2009-02-05, 16:29

As we all know McLaggin is shit so me and the almighty DaveGod have decided to make a group to honor this very true fact fact. If by some chance you have not been invited and would like to be part of this most fabulous group please join us.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mclagginisshit

And just remember McLaggin really is shit
Back to top Go down

Mclaggin is shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mclaggin is shit   Mclaggin is shit Empty2009-02-05, 16:31

You said it sister! Dont forget to invite all your friends and family, even people you hate because they all hate him! Seriously just spam the invites and spam every forum you know about even if its completely irrelivant! Do iiiit!

PS. Mclaggin your shit!
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Mclaggin is shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mclaggin is shit   Mclaggin is shit Empty2009-02-06, 01:32

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dont know whether this is sad or just ironic??

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Mclaggin is shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mclaggin is shit   Mclaggin is shit Empty2009-02-06, 07:29

This little group is flourishing like a females virginity. Comeon guys almost at a million keep those invites going!
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

Mclaggin is shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mclaggin is shit   Mclaggin is shit Empty2009-02-06, 11:35

ok i dont condone this cos its really tight.
it'll be like that clan neon. Who closed the clan because ppl were joining a neon is fail group and basically making them feel miserable.

Mclaggin can be annoying at times, well maybe all the time, but no matter what he says in his own defence, he will be upset about it.
toki and davegod grow up....
Back to top Go down
Toki

Mclaggin is shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mclaggin is shit   Mclaggin is shit Empty2009-02-06, 14:18

we'll never grow up. and seriously man if mclaggin is shit enough to be offended by this then we are going to have to make another group called "McFaggin's a Pansy Shit" and then if he finds that offensive we'll make another group and so on and so on
Back to top Go down

Mclaggin is shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mclaggin is shit   Mclaggin is shit Empty2009-02-06, 14:23

I dont like your attitude viprus...i thought you were cool! Its quite obvious that you are feeling left out that you dont have your own group. It can be arranged "Viprus is a sooky bitch group"
Back to top Go down
Toki

Mclaggin is shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mclaggin is shit   Mclaggin is shit Empty2009-02-06, 14:24

i would totally join that group twice at 3 separate occasions
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

Mclaggin is shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mclaggin is shit   Mclaggin is shit Empty2009-02-06, 15:40

im actually honoured. to be honoest i think its ironic toki and davegod made this grouup.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Mclaggin is shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mclaggin is shit   Mclaggin is shit Empty2009-02-06, 16:08

hmm, shows they have not a thing better to do than start steam groups about hating someone they never met.

Viprus..... Agreed.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

Mclaggin is shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mclaggin is shit   Mclaggin is shit Empty2009-02-06, 16:19

i dont care.
Back to top Go down
Toki

Mclaggin is shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mclaggin is shit   Mclaggin is shit Empty2009-02-06, 16:34

yup i dont have anything better to do on a weekday after work then relax and do what ever passes the time till the next day
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

Mclaggin is shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mclaggin is shit   Mclaggin is shit Empty2009-02-07, 12:35

i agree with you all Razz
Back to top Go down

Mclaggin is shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mclaggin is shit   Mclaggin is shit Empty2009-02-07, 14:54

Teknoss, now theres some1 id sex up and be gentle with!
Back to top Go down
SkUnKLuNgS

SkUnKLuNgS

Mclaggin is shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mclaggin is shit   Mclaggin is shit Empty2009-02-07, 15:37

Its ok Dave and Toki will grow pubes 1 day
Back to top Go down

Mclaggin is shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mclaggin is shit   Mclaggin is shit Empty2009-02-07, 15:54

Really? You think so skunk? Do you know when? Do horses wear socks?
Back to top Go down
Toki

Mclaggin is shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mclaggin is shit   Mclaggin is shit Empty2009-02-07, 16:37

omg i cannot wait till i get my first pube im gonna pluck it out frame it and name it Dave after me and my heterosexual sex partner Davegod
Back to top Go down
SkUnKLuNgS

SkUnKLuNgS

Mclaggin is shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mclaggin is shit   Mclaggin is shit Empty2009-02-07, 16:39

CLOWNS lol
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

Mclaggin is shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mclaggin is shit   Mclaggin is shit Empty2009-02-07, 17:31

Just a heads up, a few people aren't real happy about it, and one guy (a big DOA admin) is on the war path.
Back to top Go down
Toki

Mclaggin is shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mclaggin is shit   Mclaggin is shit Empty2009-02-07, 20:14

ya know what all you people take everything way to seriously. and the worst a DOA admin can do is ban me from the forum server and kick me outta DOA. which although will make me sad-ish i think i can live without all the fantastic privileges of DOA.

So the DOA admin, who for some reason is so offended by our most fantastic group in the world may take this post as a challenge and do all of the above i have mentioned because of this i should probably also make this a goodbye post just in case.

AHEM, I'd like to thank all the supportive and kind people who have helped me out and have the ability to not take everything so seriously. I'd like to thank Davegod for always being there for me backing me up and just generally being awesome. Next i would like to thank Fodder, he has been awesome, telling me bedtime stories offering me candy and a warm bed to sleep in. Although he may be the DOA admin on this war path if that's the case Ouch I thought we were friends. I must leave an heir to my position as the great Dave duo of spammers. Although i guess the name will have to be changed i pass my spamming legacy on to... MANX. Congratulations Manx. Most importantly in case of my bannage i leave the forums to Davegod. If he gets ban a swell i leave them to my heir.

P.S McLaggin is Shit

Last edited by Toki on 2009-02-07, 20:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to write something douchebag editing thing)
Back to top Go down

Mclaggin is shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mclaggin is shit   Mclaggin is shit Empty2009-02-07, 22:54

Lifes a joke, get with it you lamers. If fodder and geoff took life so seriously then they wouldnt have lived as long as they have.

How is this group an issue to doa and or this "big admin"? And dont give me a lame excuse (btw any excuse you give will be lame so dont bother). If anyone should have an issue with it, it would be mclaggin. He has said he doesnt, if he had the slightest issue with it he would tell me and it would be gone.

Me and Toki both like DOA and cant play as much on the server because we are busy with our jobs and making new taxes and having weird sex with strange animals. But you guys need to take a freaking chill pill hey. Even neo from the matrix wasnt so spazzed out by something a little bit more important then a joke...

So this big admin on a "war" path better chillax hey. "War" is abig term you dont really want to be throwing around.

I hope you/i dont get banned toki. But leaving the forum into the hands of manx is a good choice. And incase i get banned i leave my position to McLaggin funnily enough. Although inexperienced he is, he has shown alot of willingness to learn the ways of the forum and its powers. Good luck McLaggin, you will learn that there is more to posting on a forum then meets the eye.

PS McLaggin is shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mclaggin is shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mclaggin is shit   Mclaggin is shit Empty

Back to top Go down

Mclaggin is shit
Page 1 of 1