Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suspected hackers and discussions about players

Go down 
+24
merlin
rumpig
-|HS|- Shagzke
fodder
im the new guy
Tha Snowmann
Desolus
smilinsniper
Viprus
huddo121
MANX
WAKE UP Geoff!!
failsticks
Smurf
teknoss
bundy bear
CaMo
Woffle'
McLaggin
ADMIN
HurriKane
Reaper
The7thLegion
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty2009-03-24, 12:19

Don't forget about the lead admin........
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty2009-03-24, 14:31

Whos that agian?
Back to top Go down
huddo121

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty2009-03-31, 08:51

How can an admin be made out of lead?

Last edited by huddo121 on 2009-03-31, 08:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling :))
Back to top Go down
http://www.huddo121.co.nr
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty2009-03-31, 11:07

i gotta say i really suspect all shall perish. He knows where people are going to be, and i think i can see him following heads around walls. i specced him for a bit and he would move the same way his enemie would go in a 1v1 even though there was no possible way he could see them every time. and he would prefire them hard too.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty2009-04-02, 12:34

okay back on reference to the justwon thing, I was playing again after vipruss ban and justwon was playing, he was constantly camping and spamming music.
Back to top Go down
HurriKane
|ÐØÅ| Captain
HurriKane

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty2009-04-02, 12:37

Hrmm Justwon is skating on very thin ice
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty2009-04-02, 19:56

OK i call waller on BathVegas
# 121 "Bathvegas" STEAM_0:0:8257579 09:41 42 0 active

i didnt ban him cos im not 100 percent sure but u guys can watch it with wireframe or watever that shit is...

http://rapidshare.com/files/216587658/bathvegas.dem

fuck yer, worked out how to link a demo all by myself, fuck im special. NO THANKS TO CAMO!
Back to top Go down
smilinsniper

smilinsniper

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty2009-04-03, 03:54

Viprus wrote:
OK i call waller on BathVegas
# 121 "Bathvegas" STEAM_0:0:8257579 09:41 42 0 active

i didnt ban him cos im not 100 percent sure but u guys can watch it with wireframe or watever that shit is...

http://rapidshare.com/files/216587658/bathvegas.dem

fuck yer, worked out how to link a demo all by myself, fuck im special. NO THANKS TO CAMO!

I had a look at the demo in wireframe an he is definatly tracking people through walls, most obvious kill was when he was on auto shotty.
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty2009-04-03, 04:41

yer smilin thats what i thought, he sorta hides it well except for the start of each round.
How do u watch it in wireframe and how do i ban ppl with just a STEAM ID if they r not in game?

thanks smilin.
Back to top Go down
smilinsniper

smilinsniper

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty2009-04-03, 07:04

I have PM'd you the details Viprus as i dont think they need to be posted in public.
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty2009-04-06, 19:15

http://rapidshare.com/files/218111878/rikky.dem

iG.Rikky Recard STEAM_0:1:9015159

Please make his ban permo, waller fucker.

LET ME KNOW WHEN THIS HAS BEEN DONE.

Last edited by Viprus on 2009-04-07, 10:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty2009-04-07, 10:48

# 88 "Venom" STEAM_0:0:24105322 04:39 60 0 active

OK this guy is clearly Aimbotting aand walling. heres the demo..
http://rapidshare.com/files/218377567/venom2.dem

Ban him permo for me fellows..

he left before i could ban him.

LET ME KNOW WHEN THIS HAS BEEN DONE!
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty2009-04-15, 07:37

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HKA0JL0G

# 51 "Hippy`" STEAM_0:0:11866412 34:24 76 0

me and crossfade are suss about him walling. there are a couple bits in here where it seems like he might be getting sloppy about hiding it.
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty2009-04-15, 10:30

Watched the above vid and the data was inconclusive.

No actions have been taken.
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty2009-04-15, 10:46

I dont reckon hes hacking either, and if he is, this demo is not enough to prove it anyways. Come back with better evidence
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty2009-05-20, 14:37

please can [GG] Sir.Quacksworthy be banned or sumthin hes a constant mic spammer and SO annoying. About 5 regs left coz he and one other guy were talking constant non stop loggareah.
Back to top Go down
Desolus

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty2009-05-25, 16:14

Adam Lambert ' Mad ' World

Suspected walling so took this demo, so if someone wants to look at with wireframes, but some of it is really suspect and as soon as wookie joins spec he stops.

http://rapidshare.com/files/237012898/adam.dem.html
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty2009-05-25, 17:23

In response to Desolus call on adam lambert, he IS walling! PERM please and let us know when this has been done
Back to top Go down
failsticks

failsticks

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty2009-05-25, 20:30

lol agree with 7th, guaranteed wall hax.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty2009-06-22, 11:41

Fixy obviously hasnt learnt his lesson. Today as i was playing i explained last nights ban, he starts going on about how it was "admin abuse" so i told him "whatever dont take it up with me, just drop it for now." he keeps talking, on and on, so i warn him to shut up, he doesnt, i mute him tell him not to rejoin, he does, i mute him again, he rejoins under the alias mclaggin is gay about 20 times but cancels retrieving server info so i cant ban him, it just spams the server.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty2009-06-22, 13:27

from what laggin has said, i say permo ban. totally unacceptable behavior IMO. If not permo as least a couple months ban (if you can)

just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty2009-06-24, 13:25

okay i gave fixy a 7 day ban for the above because it was the first time i had seen him since. Heres the following conversation.

[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy: how long
[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy: all i said was hey hows it goin?
[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy: how long was ban for?
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: 7 days
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: for the other day
[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy: wtf?
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: other admins
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: requested a permo
[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy: who?
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: not saying
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: but consider yourself lucky
[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy: ur the only 1 that has a problem with me:
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: no
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: others do too
[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy: who? hurrikane?
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: and im not being predjudiced
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: no
[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy: tha guys a wanker anyway
[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy: steam id ban?
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: dont push the envelope
[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy: what kind of a saying is that
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: dude
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: just cop it
[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy: steam id or ip?!
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: and dont do it again
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: im not going to say
[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy: fine ill find out :
[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy: use my bros steam under an alias
[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy: or get a new ip
[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy: cya ina few
[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy: well u wont really see me:
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: you do realise there is a 3rd option
[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy: whats that
[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy: not play my fave serveR?
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: lets find out
[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy: dont think so:
[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy: actually neg Smile
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: mate dont avoid a ban
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: well keep banning steam ids
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: until you have none left
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: if you play
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: without spamming mic
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: and abusing admins
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: we dont have a problem
[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy: i dont ur just a dud who doesnt know how to take a joke ever,
[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy: i dont abuse u,
[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy: give me example.
[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy: like the other day
[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy: and yeh u cudnt.
[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy: tossa
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: mate
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: just cop it
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: you deserve it
[нαмвυŁαиcє] Fixy is now playing Counter-Strike: Source. Click here to join.
|ÐØÅ| McLaggin [Cpt]: ill be posting this convo on the forums btw
Back to top Go down
im the new guy

im the new guy

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty2009-10-22, 01:03

What a Tool :S
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty2009-10-23, 10:16

PFFT.

Any dude who keeps doin whatever it is over and over doesnt get 7 days ban. Permo the fks, I dont give a flyin rats arse. If someone refuses to respond they are gonna do more crap at another time, so bugger em. Theres 1000s of cs players, if 100 of them are banned who gives a toss?

We also have to ban these diks cos they wreck the mood of the server for others, let alone the regs.

Just be careful how you (anyone) reacts to ppl you dont like, dont let ur personal feelings enter into it, which is something I see sometimes with a few admins.

WE MUST GET THE REPUTATION OF BEING A NO-NONSENSE SERVER!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty2009-10-25, 05:43

Yes, we are serious business!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspected hackers and discussions about players   Suspected hackers and discussions about players - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suspected hackers and discussions about players
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next