Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bumholes of Nad

Go down 
+15
Smurf
Woffle'
MindConfusion
Guth
The7thLegion
Muffin
Tha Snowmann
openfj0re
McLaggin
MANX
SkUnKLuNgS
ADMIN
teknoss
Toki
xBloodSEA
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Smurf

Smurf

Bumholes of Nad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 3 Empty2009-02-19, 17:20

I seem to get along fine with everyone in and outside of DoA and NaD....maybe I'm a freak...

And woo I'm nice!!!!!

And good at GG

IM ON FIRE!
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 3 Empty2009-02-19, 17:27

your also alive. where the hell you been?
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 3 Empty2009-02-20, 18:54

Cool as.

I think you all need to get over your little rivalries or whatever you want to call it. CSS is a game, a clan is just a few people trying to enjoy the game. If you don't like how someone talks to you over the internet then grow up and ignore it. Whining about it - especially where there is no relevance - just makes you look like a tool.
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 3 Empty2009-02-20, 21:22

edgers...ffs ...lol
Back to top Go down
Reyne

Reyne

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 3 Empty2009-02-22, 12:27

hi there
headshot was not let in because he was let in early last year as well as headshot jr and after harassing me for ages to be let in they were admitted and then proceeded to never play with nads. or very briefly. this was also when i was playing quite a bit so it wasnt for my lack of attention.
ive also suffered from no internet and then my comp broke so i have been unable to do much to do with the clan but its all better now so people can start discussing these things with me now.

now to patt.
fuck off with your whingeing. if you have a problem with a nad thats fine. there is absolutely no call to not only ask peoples opinions on whether they agree someone is a dick but also start an entire topic about it. its a load of crap.
i know rav and mc have issues with people sometimes and if i see them being stupid or idiots i have words with them. i do that for every member of nad and people in general that i know. other then that shut your trap. as for being keen to join nad, like most people have said, its about being a reg first and also as snow said, youve lost alot of potential respect from me.

oh and manx. if you ever bad mouth nad again. i will rip off your left testicle and shove it so far up your right nostril that you suffer a brain haemorrhage. ill put flowers on the grave but i wont mean it. needless to say i still love you.

everyone else. hi <3 ive missed the internet and our shared love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 3 Empty2009-02-23, 14:07

Anywayzz i dont really give a shit anymore. I have sort of sorted out the stuff between me and mc and me nd rav.... well i apologised and thats that.

Thx for all the people who posted btw = )
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 3 Empty2009-02-23, 15:27

Good to hear Pattdog, your progressing in the DOA community nicely. Smile
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 3 Empty2009-02-23, 15:45

^^ lol
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 3 Empty2009-02-23, 23:31

Reyne wrote:
hi there

oh and manx. if you ever bad mouth nad again. i will rip off your left testicle and shove it so far up your right nostril that you suffer a brain haemorrhage. ill put flowers on the grave but i wont mean it. needless to say i still love you.

Shocked I hate It when people do that, how did you know?..... Ill be good... for a while. Razz

<3 You to. flower lol!
Back to top Go down
headshot

headshot

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 3 Empty2009-02-27, 15:18

Reyne wrote:
hi there
headshot was not let in because he was let in early last year as well as headshot jr and after harassing me for ages to be let in they were admitted and then proceeded to never play with nads. or very briefly. this was also when i was playing quite a bit so it wasnt for my lack of attention.
ive also suffered from no internet and then my comp broke so i have been unable to do much to do with the clan but its all better now so people can start discussing these things with me now.

now to patt.
fuck off with your whingeing. if you have a problem with a nad thats fine. there is absolutely no call to not only ask peoples opinions on whether they agree someone is a dick but also start an entire topic about it. its a load of crap.
i know rav and mc have issues with people sometimes and if i see them being stupid or idiots i have words with them. i do that for every member of nad and people in general that i know. other then that shut your trap. as for being keen to join nad, like most people have said, its about being a reg first and also as snow said, youve lost alot of potential respect from me.

kkkkkkkkk stop u there reyne, last year i never wanted to join nad, i was in a clan called devils at the time, i played on doa server at the time but never had my eyes on joining nad, also this is the first time im talking to u reyne, sorry bro
must have been another headshot, and asfar as a headshot jr. well these too guys could have been anyone, all im gonna say is that wasent me back then. so if u wanna get to know me and still look into letting me in, its up too u, cheers.
need to know abit about me, i have owned over 4 clans, owned servers over the years, been playing cs back since before 1.6. always put out for my clan mates, and yes i ment that to sound sus rofl, nar as im saying im not one to just leave, seeming that i have the most wins on doa isent saying t5hat im a awesome player, im saying that i play alot and arnt a loss cause in a clan.
i use to be in doa for a bit, my computer crashed and after 4 months on not playing i got a new one to find out i was removed from doa, nothin against doa, got some bloody awesome as guys in there, sick as, fodder laggin, just naming a few. 7th has made some of the best maps i have played on. anyway im the guy thats always in the server, and would love nothin more then to have nad or doa infront of my name to show it off. i only play on doa for the 3 reasons, 1. the awesome maps 2. the blokes and lady's, love u jmoo. 3. the non campers, ....... now on that matter im one to always rage about ppl camping, instead of me being insulted everytime i think it would help alot to have that tag in the name, thanks guys. oh 1 more thing,reason why im not asking to go back in doa: because i like to get around, meed the boys, love to give nad a fair go, i still feel im a big part of doa, after all, its the person, not the tag.
i havent looked over what i said so prob a mil mistakes but wat ya gonna do
cheers guys
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 3 Empty2009-02-27, 15:35

you forgot the part in your biog about being an epic noob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bumholes of Nad
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Rants and Rambles.-
Jump to: