Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US

Go down 
+11
Edgers
The7thLegion
Smurf
Crimson
xBloodSEA
HurriKane
headshot
McLaggin
ADMIN
teknoss
Viprus
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Viprus

Viprus

TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty
PostSubject: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty2009-04-20, 19:25

THIS WAS POSTED BY TEKNOSS IN THE TC FORUMS
I PASTED IN HERE BECOS HeADSHOT WAS GOING TO DELETE IT SO NOT EVERY!1 SAW IT
BTW this was posted BEFORE the TC guys got a 1 day ban from seventh.

Im over the DOA server, i cant be fucked with people that are shit admins. (admins.. not mates)
DOAs been taken over be complete fucktards.. not the regs, the randoms.. and
for some fucked up reason, they have more respect then me for example.. just coz they would say one
funny thing.

admins give randoms 1000000000000000000000000000 warnings and never slay, kick or ban.
if fodder saw what iv seen in the past few weeks he would be fucking furious.
the only admins i see doing anything are skunklungs, spoon and jebus.

and ever since i left nad, simply coz i wanted a change. iv lost respect over that bullshit BOA
thing, people seriously need to get over it and take a fucking joke. (people that still have
something against me).
DOA used to be an epic server, only server i played on coz of the no camping rule.
back then 1 text and 1 mic warning then slayed or kicked....
and now the admins give a slap on the wrist.. just a lil text saying 'please dont camp'.
OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
Also not long ago there was a shit load of sexual harassment and NOTHING was done about it.
j_moo, princess peach, tracey, spawnage (people will say spawnage doesnt count but
thats not the point) do you ever see them playing on the DOA server anymore?
no? thought not, if kinkeh wasn’t in TC she wouldn’t play on the DOA server.

i respect DOA's authority about the ban reports, hence us useing it too.. but for fuck sake..
why they need visual proof of hacking/aimbot? why can they take the admins word for it?
captains need the approval from 1 of the 4 leaders to perm ban.. and by the time
they get their permission the hacker/waller or whatever would of changed there name/tag.

think im having a cry?
ask zeke, kinkeh, reaper, nemisis, afroman and others that havnt played on doa for ages.
they will say the exact same thing.
the point of this is.. im not going to stand for any fucking duds camping in our server when
its up.

1 warning... thats it…simple..

so im only going to play when the DOA server is choc'a block with TC's or if some good regs are on.
like sic as, bundy, smurf, reaper, monster and some NaDs.

but until then im gonna play surf maps with ragemonkey...fuck it. Evil or Very Mad

EDIT: : oh and i forgot to add that the server crashes every 5 seconds...
but apparently there getting a new server..so meh.

Last edited by Viprus on 2009-04-20, 19:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty2009-04-20, 19:26

HEADSHOTS REPLY

your so right tek, i play on the server and i get no respect, random fags telling me off and the adminsjust think its funny, i have been playing on fucken doa since the start, sinve good old munky use to ban everyone with 1 warning, wat the fuck happend to those days.
i dont get any repect from the admins anymore, some of the nad guys, mc,,, smurf, only good guys in there, i get respect from fodder and sic as but even last few weeks they have been dicks. im gonna marry our server when we get it i swear. u think almost 300 wins on the doa server is alot, wait to i play on our server, i wont eva be playing on doa shit untill they clean up the shit ppl.
fuck salva, jay z and there fucken mates, last 4 months they have been dicks, they have copped small bans and there back the next day, its still going on, dickheads like these guys is driving all the locals away. i agree with tek 100% all the way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty2009-04-20, 19:44

So are you going to take his issues seriously or you going to continue pushing the regular players away in favour of random fucktards?
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty2009-04-20, 19:50

it is quite obvious that as soon as the the TC server comes out they wont be regulars. And apparently,
as headshot has informed me, all our regulars will be stolen from us by the TC server, then we r going to
need these random fucktards if we are to have any players at all.

But regardless, there has been minimal feedback to how bad we are 'administrating' our server and its all come down into one big post
on the TC forum. This is how the server is run, we cannot act on changing it unless we are informed. Also the problems seem to be coming from all
TC members, i havent heard a whisper from a non-TC guy/girl.
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty2009-04-20, 19:52

dude, wtf... i love doa .. i said that as in crack down on the rules and that some admins need to show some back bone.

i was raging HARD that night coz of some personal shit at home.
Viprus you should be a fuckin journalist and get into media, you blow
This shit way out of proportion.

if anyone took offence to this im sorry.
i have NOTHING against DOA or its members except for 7th and viprus.

Last edited by teknoss on 2009-04-20, 20:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty2009-04-20, 19:55

i blow shit way out of proportion,
IT Was A COPY AND PASTE u tard.

And thank you for the positive comment on my writing skills.
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty2009-04-20, 20:01

Viprus wrote:
i blow shit way out of proportion,
IT Was A COPY AND PASTE u tard.

And thank you for the positive comment on my writing skills.

you idiot... "TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS OF ABOUT US"
don’t try and turn people against me,
because of your pathetic personal problems with me.
you used to be alright, ever since you became captain..
you changed man.
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty2009-04-20, 20:04

/sigh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty2009-04-20, 20:14

Viprus, this is another crisis you are handling extremely poorly. Like a friggin baby. Iam not sure if your memory goes back more then the last time you masturbated but if you can remember the mclaggin is shit group incident. You had a big rage and cry while touching yourself and making it drag on and on for the whole world to see and YOU personally created a group of people who well...they hate you. So maybe instead of copying and pasting something that tek wrote awhile ago and only a few people had seen you should have maybe...oooh, i dont know...shut your face and kept it to yourself or discussed it with the other admins and captains of DOA who are smart enough to relaise this is a nothing incident or to find out what tek really ment about the shit head fucktards on DOA? Now you have gone and made tek out to be something hes not by personnally attacking him.

"With great power comes great responsibility". Remember that shitty spiderman quote next time you feel like measuring your e-penis.
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty2009-04-20, 20:15

/sigh again. i copy and pasted, the personal attack u speak of consists of 'u tard'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty2009-04-20, 20:18

As tek said you should be a jornalist. Its not that you have just copy and pasted it, but moreso you made it all big and caps and front page headlines as if he is a Bali bomber. Ask yourself, was this thread worth it? Was the content worth showing the whole DOA community and have the following comments follow on.

Edit. Tek is a tard, no1 is getting all up in arms about that - just making that clear for you.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty2009-04-20, 20:32

If you have TC in your name you are treated like shit, that's why you guys are crying, it's true I know but TC are gay and I would like nothing more then to see them all die.

If you don't like our admins then to bad, there are plenty of other servers out there,
Thank you Viprus, been looking for a good reason to ban TEK and lets just hope he dose it, TC can go die.

And any server you wankers have will end up just like ours since you copy all our shit.

So STFU or GTFO.

QQ more.

TC are full of DOA's rejects anyway...
If you're to gay to get in to DOA join TC.

Last edited by Mutant Enemy on 2009-04-21, 12:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty2009-04-20, 20:42

i see whats going on, everyone’s still cut about the whole BOA thing..
*sigh* omg.... i really don’t no what yas want from me... i was the one who changed
the name of the clan, without daves or tokis permission
i ... i cbf typing anymore.. iv already apologized about the past enough
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty2009-04-20, 21:14

You guys are tools sif give vipeus shit for that. You said it, he just moved where it was posted and I haven't noticed any difference from him since he got the captaincy, and I play a he'll of a lot with him.
Back to top Go down
headshot

headshot

PostSubject: this is bull   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty2009-04-20, 22:02

guys tek is sorry.
he has nothin against doa members, he just hates the random ppl, being dicks.
i agree with everything that was said by tek, as u all know im headshot.
if u dont know me then u dont play on doa at all and should get stuffed.
doa is like a home to me, i play to get stress away and have fun, and have a good time with the boys.
i have been playing on doa since there was 5 members. the very week the first server got made.
i think i should get some respect mutant. yes i was in doa but im no reject, i joined tc cause i wanted to be part of a new clan to see if it could be built up. tc came up and i joined cause we all played on doa. since u hardly play on the server at all mutant i dont think u can fully understant why this all got posted, so dont just aim your hate at our old name, aka boa and shut us all down.
i have almosr 300 wins on doa and thats only in a few months, now im not saying im pro, heaps of ppl better then me. all that is saying is when im home from work, im on the server, me out of most, if not all knows wat shit gets said on doa and no doubt in my mind that doa admins arnt playing there part. not naming any names but admins like spoon is wat doa needs, he puts out the time by sitting in spec and watching. im not saying for all admins to do that cause we are all here to play the game not sit in spec. buttt u have been chosen admin for a reason and there should be more of u cotroling the players like spoon. im not saying he is the only one, viprus even u, your a great admin and i know your only trying to defend doa butt. wat tek said should have been spoken to the leaders instead of public but i know u came accross it and posted it on doa on the top of your head, shit happens. but anyway.
a big example on all this mess is jay z and friends, i out of most ppl know how they act, the amount of times the 'c' word came up is crazy, should have been a perm ban along time ago but shit happens ay.SALVA, i think is one of jayz's friends, and i know ppl are mates with him, and he goes way back, but the shit i seen was just as bad as jay z if not worse. the last 2 weeks he has been on and has cleaned himself up a bit witch was good. but the c word came out yet again, now i dont have proof so beleave it or not, i have played on the server more then anyone and why would i make it up,
anyway the thing that happend today with 7th banning us 3 was uncalled for and was admin abuse. not only was it it uncalled for but it was 3 locals that have been playing for years on doa, well me atleast. i did nothin wrong and leader or not. not the right thing to do and fodder would agree.
7th first kicked us for no reason cause i was killing him, then tek said the bad word to me in chat and it came up a bit in 7th chat. and we all get banned for it. it first came from 7th having a cry and his ban excuse has no reason for ban at all when he done wrong at first. tc members dident do anything, c**t wasent said on there server and thats all there is too it. im not scared to have my say and say 7th was being a tool. im sure 100 ppl would agree.
im over it i will take my 1 day random ban and not bring it up again. 7th has lost my respect but.

the last thing is the post by tek, it was on our forums spoken to only us, it was said cause tek was in a bad mood cause there was so many random players being dicks in doa.
if he dident post it i would have said somthing along the same lines. it was on our clan server and teks own point of view. he said sorry if anyone got hurt by it but if he wanted it to he would have posted it on the doa forums and not his own, thats it, all there is too it.
this topic should be removed. its another mclaggin have a cry post.
lets just get over it and play the game.
and sorry guys for the fail spelling, its 3 am and i dident re read wat i rote
cheers
happy playing
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty2009-04-20, 22:10

this is all going to be obsolete soon anyway as TC will have themselves a brand new spanking server shortly and can leave us be at DOA.
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty2009-04-20, 22:14

alright... if youve just red all of this.. and your really cut.
have a say by all means.. but PLEASE dont add fuel to the fire.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty2009-04-20, 23:52

WTF? All I did was defend viprus you knob jockey. Just coz your bitter tc is such a hhuge flop. Btw noone gives a flying fuck about your 300 wins. Fuckstain.
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty2009-04-21, 02:37

McLaggin wrote:
WTF? All I did was defend viprus you knob jockey. Just coz your bitter tc is such a hhuge flop. Btw noone gives a flying fuck about your 300 wins. Fuckstain.

that wasnt directed at you dipshit, its for the peope that are reading all of this.
Back to top Go down
headshot

headshot

PostSubject: rofl   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty2009-04-21, 02:39

FAIL READING AND UNDERSTANDING FORUMS LAGIN U TWIT HAAHHAH
Back to top Go down
HurriKane
|ÐØÅ| Captain
HurriKane

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty2009-04-21, 05:07

I dont kick or ban ppl who abuse or camp or diss ppl ?
I am somewhat bemused by this !!!
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty2009-04-21, 05:29

llol, meh i'm not admin so doesnt concern me, but i get so pissedd of at ppl camping, i wish i had admin, i feel bad calling yikes to come on css everytime just to slay and kick a couple of randoms who always camp back wall, i tell them like 3 times to please get off the backwall nicely, after that, i'll just call yikes in to slay and kick them.

only if i got admin =[
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Crimson

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty2009-04-21, 06:14

HurriKane wrote:
I dont kick or ban ppl who abuse or camp or diss ppl ?
I am somewhat bemused by this !!!

hurrikane doesnt give warnings, he thinks them then slays lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerupdesign.org
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty2009-04-21, 06:30

All I have to say is more admins do need to be stricter, myself included. I agree with the warnings but fodder made it clear to me until I got a mic I needed to warn alot more then normal. Then I got a mic and my mobo blew up but hey! So I do need to warn more but still...

Anyways thats all I have to really say on this, and this shit has gotten way out of hand. My personal opinion is that all this should be sorted out of the public eye, but I think everyone knows the main reason for this is because of the public dislike for TC.

Honeslty all the shit thats happened over the last few months has really fked up the DOA community, either way something really needs to be done to stop this shit, cause I'm just getting sick of it.
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty2009-04-21, 06:32

give me admin, i'll fix it up Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US Empty

Back to top Go down

TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: General Discussion :: The DOA Clan.-
Jump to: