Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US

Go down 
+11
Edgers
The7thLegion
Smurf
Crimson
xBloodSEA
HurriKane
headshot
McLaggin
ADMIN
teknoss
Viprus
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US - Page 2 Empty2009-04-21, 06:46

I would like to ask the question....

Who out of TC or anywhere else is an admin on a really popular server where more then 300 people pass through it a day?

Anyone?

Probs not. Do you know the amount of strain an admin gets. Granted, yes, we are there to admin the server. We have a job to do. But I started playing CSS for fun. When FUCKS AND SHITS come on to the server I CAN SEE WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!!!!

I dont need anyone every 5 FKN seconds to say "HIS CAMPING" "DONT SAY THAT" "BITCH BITCH BITCH". And then to see them turn around and do THE EXACT SAME THING!!!!

It gets a bit fkn much aye.

I honestly don't think you guys could understand what its like. I jump on the server for a few hours every couple of days. It helps me unwind. And when I jump on and am hassled by 20 people to DO MY JOB. Its just.... FUCKED.

Every now and then I will jump on the server a lil drunk and abuse a lil admin. But its never serious. I have almost considered being clanless a few times just so I could enjoy the game like I used to without politics.

Then I think about all the Mad dudes I play with. The clan mates, the regs and the rands who are noob as or piss you off and I laugh about the good times on the server.

Like the day Legion used that macro that kicked all the TC players. It was a laugh. Or the time I banned myself and Phillme for saying C**T on the server.....

As for Tek losing all respect for me. Dude, I don't care aye.... When I sit back and look at it it's the internet FFS. Apart from those dudes I met irl. I really don't care what people think about me. That's my outlook on life too aye. If you worry to much about what people think about you you become absorbed at trying to please others and not enjoying your own life. (just a little philosophy for you). At the same time I got nothing against you, just you were in my drunk rage range last nite. Haha. Good times.
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US - Page 2 Empty2009-04-21, 06:53

I agree with the abuse and stress admins get. People have no idea. I can safely say after becoming an admin that I have a great deal more of respect for the people that were admins before me. People jsut dont seem to get it.

And same about sometimes wanting to play, even fodder and geoff do it. Somethimes you dont want to have to baby sit you people, we have lives too, sometimes we want to relax or unwind or just have fun. Now I'm not saying we shouldnt do our job when we're on there, jsut sometimes we will only handle the more serious thnigs or be a bit more leniant as well, we need to have fun aswell.
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US - Page 2 Empty2009-04-21, 06:59

2nd WARNING
by The7thLegion
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US - Page 2 Empty2009-04-21, 07:05

ok i agree with some of what you said there 7th, but i deny careing
about what people think of me, i couldnt care less. i just wanted to defend myself.
hopefully this can be forgoten and there would be a time where we would all look
back on this and laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US - Page 2 Empty2009-04-21, 08:22

My input between jobs. How about we all (myself included) stop being so fucking childish. So ima point fibgers at viprus and mutant and by the sounds of it geoff. And iam going ask WTF have you all got against TC? Mutant made it pretty clear about his vendetta against TC. Give some reasons there champ. The TC players like to play on the DOA server without your petty shit that they aint even involved in.

Let me lay it out. You are ruuning not just TCs new name through the mud but DOAs with all this public hatred of people and clans. You making you guys look like a giant bunch of tosspots (and i am pretty sure thats not what fodder started the clan for). So how about some smart management of whatever you guys hate about us. Like maybe tell us wtf is your problem so that maybe something can get done. But as i said smart management...like privately. You can air all this shit out for all i care but your just dividing the DOA community and making the TC players dislike you...which none of us want. Which is honest from me even though you guys cant take a joke with that mclaggin thing i dont hate doa, just the tosspots in it.

And 7th yes i understand how much effort it is being admin/clan leader and that and being admin is fucking fun. But the point tek was making is that the DOA server has too many tosspots (unlike the first days of it) when the admins used to be harsher. I havent played on there for ages but i remember some admin that just kept giving warnings to a camper and nothing happened. MAN UP and slay that fucker. That is what made DOA so great, but thats slipping and was frustrating tek hence his rage.

And viprus about your post above it will not be obsolete when we have a server up. Thats a stupid thing to say. Cant just sweep this shit under the rug. Our players will prolly want to play on DOA without petty shit and maybe DOA players may want to play on our server.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US - Page 2 Empty2009-04-21, 10:10

It goes like this, You're bitching about our admins not doing their job yes?
To the point you're abusing them, so would you like me to do my admin job and ban your ass?
The number one offense that gets most people permo'd is abusing admins, I don't like TC but I wouldn't ever treat them different.

And what 7th said I feel the exact same way.

As soon as I get a message saying someone is being a dick or the server has crashed I go offline because everyone, not just one, but everyone on the server at that time bitches.

And the last thing I want to do is listen to it and/or come on to have a game and listen to it,
our admins are not police.
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US - Page 2 Empty2009-04-21, 10:16

DaveGod wrote:
My input between jobs. How about we all (myself included) stop being so fucking childish. So ima point fibgers at viprus and mutant and by the sounds of it geoff. And iam going ask WTF have you all got against TC? Mutant made it pretty clear about his vendetta against TC. Give some reasons there champ. The TC players like to play on the DOA server without your petty shit that they aint even involved in.

Cmon dave even your not that stpid, you know jsut aswell as everyone else this started with the mclaggin stuff and wont end, even after TC
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US - Page 2 Empty2009-04-21, 10:37

Fuck that, with attitudes like that I'd be happy to never see a TC tag again. Tek was pretty much the only member I had respect for up until I read that - the rest of them were generally disliked on the server before even TC. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SERVER OR THE WAY IT'S RUN, DON'T PLAY ON IT. 20 people a month out of 1500 will NOT be missed in the slightest.

Having people bitch constantly on mic, in chat, and even in PM about people camping is honestly the most annoying thing in cs. I've started muting 60% of players in my personal list just to avoid their voice (IF YOU NOTICE ME IGNORING YOU, THEN YOU'RE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE). Headshot has gotta be the biggest hypocrite in this regard. All he talks about on the mic is other people camping, whilst he is regularly one of the slowest out of spawn.

Can't wait till TC get their own server.

@ Dave, cmon, you don't even play. Where is your relevance in this?
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US - Page 2 Empty2009-04-21, 11:52

to start off i personally dont have anything against n e of the TC players, i know people have their good and bad days and so forth. so every day is different to me regarding people. unless of course you have really abused the shit outta me or really hit a nerve, but none of you have so far so your all fine in my books Smile

i do however agree with part of what edgers is saying. this regarding headshot. i hear you a lot on the server bitching about camping and/or other things. now i love to come on the server and chill out after a stressful day of work, its my relaxing time but when i come on it gets very annoying when there are people constantly spamming mic about other players being a dick. when i play i try to look out for people camping, however if im playing it can be very hard at times to see if people are actually camping, IM ON THE SERVER TO PLAY THE GAME TOO!! this is not to say i dont want to look out for these people because they should indeed be slayed.
we cannot see everything all the time even if we are sitting in spec.

yes i give warnings to people, normally at the end of the map i will say, NO CAMPING ON THE NEXT MAP OR YOU WILL BE SLAYED depending on my mood i will slay straight away IF i see someone camping. but sometimes i still give them a warning such as when im dead ill look at the person and say on mic "get of the roof now" if they listen and move thats all good, IMO it keeps the game running more smoothly. going on a slaying fest at the first slightest hint that someone is camping can interrupt the game a fair bit.

in regards to this whole thing, the laggin issue included i cannot see how we can place the blame on a specific person. the whole thing wasnt handled correctly. yes i agree the laggin group should not have been created, however i dont think it was handled correctly, it could have been handled better. just like dave mentioned, it needed smarter management. same thing goes with this post that viprus made, it prob should have been posted in an admin only section and not on the public space.

so in tern i think everyone could essentially be blamed for having a part in this as its not just one persons fault. if this was all managed correctly (which we cant really do anything about it now) we prob wouldnt have these stupid issues within OUR community, its sorta getting to the point of being back in year 8 at school, fucken childish shit which i now look back on and laugh my ass off at. we are not 12 years old anymore, most of us are 18+ now, so yes we should still having some fun, everyone needs to have fun but seriously everyone should know when to stop before crossing the line.

just thought id put my say in it as i believe its worth something to our community

Snowmann
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US - Page 2 Empty2009-04-21, 12:07

i fully agree with snowy, but mutant is wrong saying im abuseing admins..ffs
i said they should crack down on the rules and be tougher,
did i ever say the admins are dumb tards or anything like that? NO.

and if you've lost respect over me or whatever, how about you talk to me
and not rely on what others think.
come on guys lets just drop it, bin the thread so we can concentrate on
having fun on css. silent
Back to top Go down
Justwon

Justwon

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US - Page 2 Empty2009-04-21, 12:19

mm...

I remember the good 'ol days of Ausplayer, where everyone was cool with all our other regs clans, and not having this clan vs clan shit, which I really can't be fucked to get worked up about, probably cause I don't care. Even the early DOA days were great, and you could barely notice that Aus had gone down, as we all just changed the ip in our favs and we were good. Even the admins were relatively the same. But then something happened, and I have no idea what, but then the server lost all of the old faces and they were replaced by fucked up randoms, abusing the regs and admins, and the people who just wanted to play for fun. Wtf happened to the server? It used to be so great. But now we have all these people whining about other clans doing this, this one guy doing this, and it's just over-the-top. Not needed. All you guys need to do is toughen the fuck up. And I'm not talking about this "Hate TC" shit, as I've only played with them on the off occasion, and I've never had an issue. But this shit about admins not doing their responsibilty towards the server and it's players, and it is a responsibility (you guys are meant to be an example), and all that stuff, is blatantly true.

Admins need to toughen up, because the shits hit the fan, and people, even randoms, have stopped respecting your authority. You don't ask them to stop camping or harrassing people, because you need to assume that they have read motd, and if they haven't, they should have, it pops up every time you join, so you just slay, and if they ask "Wtf was that for?" "[Legit Reason]" "mm..." and if people on your steam chat start saying shit like "Admin abuse faggot", state your reason for the punishment, and if it persists, /block. Easy as pie.
And you do not have to get caught up in people spamming you for answers, that's why you can turn off all the warnings and stuff that pop up when someone msgs you, and you really can't be surprised that people go running to the admins when something goes wrong, can you? Although their definition of 'wrong' could be quite trivial and stupid, but that sort of shit is what you have to put up with. No-one said admin was going to be fun all the time.

But you are not server police, not in the slightest, but you do have to try and put up with the shit that goes on, or you can just give up your admin and quit, so as long as you don't quit, you're going to have to put up with it.
And don't say stuff like "You have no idea what it's like to have admin, nobody but us does, it's so difficult, having to regulate everything is just so stressful," because, btw, I have had admin, of course not on Aus or DOA, not that I would ever want it on DOA, if Aus was still around, hells yes, but not DOA. Anyways, I've had admin on numerous GG and Surf servers, so it's not like I don't know anything about having to be the bitch sometimes, and have people send me hate e-mails. For those poeple who give me shit, fuck you and grow up, it's a game, there are plenty of other servers, get some initiative and get over it. That goes for all you people angry at TC and Tek for BOA (Can't remem what it was about, or what it is), and the McLaggin stuff, it is over, so stop crying guys. "Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, and Today is a Gift."

And stop saying shit like, "We get 1500 people a month, what now biatch," "Yeah, well, I have over 300 wins!!" Nobody really cares, and it just adds unneeded tension, it's not like you get anything extra with having lots of people joining the server, for all you guys know, it could be the only server on a randoms server list that isn't full/empty and has low lagg.

@ Viprus: Why do you need random fucktards to fill the server, why don't you guys just boot them and play between yourself and your mates until you get non-fucktard randoms that will hopefully become regs themselves. Rinse and repeat. And you putting the heading in caps was unnecessary, as it did make this whole thing seem urgent and that Tek was dissing you guys, which he isn't really, he was just trying to express his views on DOA's problems.

@ Mutant: C'mon mate, that shit just isn't necessary. "TC are full of DOAs rejects anyway..." Disappointing =_=

P.S. Even though 7th says approx. 300 people use the server a day, I don't think that there will be an admin on at every point during the day, so it doesn't really matter how many people you get during the day, because you can't really regulate them anyways. It's just when everyone's home from work/school etc. and we all hop on our assorted games to chill and relax.

P.S.S. And fuck the bitches who think that my post is worthless and is not needed, as far as I can tell, you guys need all the help you can get in making a decision on wtf you are going to be doing about all these problems. And also to those who don't like me because of something I've done. You haters don't know me, what do I have to fear of you guys, so stop trying to threaten me because of something that is over.

Plus, Tek is a pretty good guy. Same as Dave, same as 7th, same as Mutant. Most of you are grand people, so stop getting worked up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Justwon
Justwon

Justwon

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US - Page 2 Empty2009-04-21, 12:19

mm... Long...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Justwon
Jmoo86

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US - Page 2 Empty2009-04-21, 12:33

i do understand where teknoss is coming from..Im not saying all the admins are shit, but there are a few on there , that dont listin, and if there friends with a random and the random is hacking etc they just dont care they will just go, dont do that, but like yea whose gonna put that seriously, and thats one the reason i dont play anymore cause yea ive had enough of the constant abuse, and some of the admins suck not saying names but its not 7th, viprus or any of the regular regulars some of the new admins realy need to be taught how to admin !
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US - Page 2 Empty2009-04-21, 12:49

teknoss wrote:
but mutant is wrong saying im abuseing admins..ffs
Saying "Im over the DOA server, i cant be fucked with people that are shit admins. " is abusing the admins, you moron :/

And think about it, at least DOA has admins, go play ducks or [B] and see what the admins to about campers n shit there, oh wait, there are no admins, srsly quit ya bitchin.

You are lucky you're not banned so I wouldn't push your luck, but I don't think you're going to be very well liked on the server now are you? since our admins are shit...

Now what J_MOO said was a much nicer way of putting it, and yes maybe the newer admins need to be spoken to, but don't abuse them or I will ban your mother fucking ass. (not aimed at moo <3)

And yeah I'm not a huge fan of TC but what I said was how I alone fell about them, not DOA or anyone else, so the other admins have nothing to do with my "personal vendetta" so don't even use that to your defense because I'm hardly fucking on there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US - Page 2 Empty2009-04-21, 12:54

Lol, just won. Thats a good summary in a non abusive way that i put it. I dont have an issue with the admins cos i dont play GG anymore but they do need 2 harden up. If it gets too stressful or fullon, get more admins. Did i just contradict myself? No...lol.

My problem with DOA, in this case and with the mclaggin thing is viprus making a big woopie out of something and dragging EVERYONE through the mud. Theres a few people that keep saying to just delete this thread/forget it and move on. Good in therory, but i thought we had moved on from the mclaggin/BOA thing but obviously not.

And yea smurf i know the answer. Just as well as this is public i want them to admit the answer for everyone to show how petty they are. Having said that TC now has nothing to do with DOA otherthen our members play on the server.

Oh, just reread your post mutant. Yes i was abusing viprus, mainly for being a douche by putting this thread up spreading the hate.

So, rather then everyone having size 40" e-penis's here how about you grow the fuck up and we sort out something privately so both clans can move on. How about we (DOA captains/directors if you can get them, me and tek) and have a group chat off record and air all shit out and see if we cant get over it k...otherwise there will another thread like this in 3 weeks for whatever lame excuse u want.

Edit, mutant whether your on here there/anywhere much/little/none doesnt matter. You influence others, so your problems are their problems. It IS relevent
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US - Page 2 Empty2009-04-21, 12:59

I'm going to take no action over this, and I'm locking this thread, if there is anything else you want to say use PMs.

tek can keep playing on the server and all that shit imo and I'm not going to treat him any different than normal.

Just consider this a warning and don't be a silly kent.
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: wtf?????????????   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US - Page 2 Empty2009-04-21, 21:59

You guys handle all this crap really well lol. Most of it is overboard and exagerrated ffs. I've been away and come back to a heap of "new" faces, and some that sound as tho they are regs already, I'm a bit out of touch. Lots of new faces but didnt notice much more than normal with ppl breaking the rules.
We all know when the server is full of regs it runs really well, everyone knowing the rules and how we roll, and theres no probs. It's always a hassle when theres randoms on, and the admins often get sick of the hassling to fix shit. Sometimes they just wanna play.

Some of you dudes should get a server as busy as ours and try to keep everyone happy. See how you go, it's not easy. Get 1500 players a month and a whole bunch will think it sux, guaranteed. Try and get 24 admins that are ALL good, all efficient, non abusing, polite, willing to fix ppls rates, willing to help ppl constantly, ready to respond to everyone whinging about who they want kicked cos they keep getting shot lol.

Also, if you want respect then dont cause a bucketload of ill feeling, don't rag ppl, rag the server, rag the clan, and maybe you'll get treated differently. Seems to make sense to me. Got a genuine complaint????????? Then put one in. Don't whinge and bitch and rag and fkn carry on about it. It just turns the forums into crap.

Copy and paste is copy and paste.

A complaint should be on our server or forum and made in a sensible manner, and it would be looked at differently maybe.

And what do you mean even I've been a dik headshot? Since when have you got one bad word from me dude? wtf?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US   TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TEKNOSS AND WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT US
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: General Discussion :: The DOA Clan.-
Jump to: