Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Use this thread for voting maps off the server list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
openfj0re

Use this thread for voting maps off the server list Empty
PostSubject: Use this thread for voting maps off the server list   Use this thread for voting maps off the server list Empty2008-06-03, 08:49

I vote that gg_azmya is removed from the server list, everytime it goes to this map, everyone rtv's, i don't think i've seen anyone actually say they like it.
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: Use this thread for voting maps off the server list   Use this thread for voting maps off the server list Empty2008-07-16, 12:06

id like to put a few maps to the vote, cos i really don't like playing on them:

keza's fallingtrash - its too laggy and you can see exactly where people are through the walls, which makes it just a camping map.

cliffberry - its just a bad map

phillme_fixed - i dont think ive actually seen it played to the end cos it always gets rtv'd

doa_nad_shotty - ehhhhhhh im just not a fan of the map, but i know alot of people are so i dont mind so much about this one
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Use this thread for voting maps off the server list   Use this thread for voting maps off the server list Empty2008-08-03, 11:03

gg_forest
and gg_jungle
Im sick of people(I.E phillme) blocking me into the holes, its a great map but just needs less suicide holes,,

maybe someone can ind a fix version?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Use this thread for voting maps off the server list   Use this thread for voting maps off the server list Empty2008-08-03, 12:07

sif manx, those maps are awesome.
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Use this thread for voting maps off the server list   Use this thread for voting maps off the server list Empty2008-09-04, 12:58

gg_kaoffatoanessamaasive map
Back to top Go down
Keza

Keza

PostSubject: Re: Use this thread for voting maps off the server list   Use this thread for voting maps off the server list Empty2008-09-05, 07:46

if people have worries with maps, just start a vote of what you want fixed on it and I'll fix it up with what ever we vote for..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Use this thread for voting maps off the server list   Use this thread for voting maps off the server list Empty

Back to top Go down

Use this thread for voting maps off the server list
Page 1 of 1