Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin for Hayzz

Go down 
+3
Hayzz
SkUnKLuNgS
Tbowe28
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tbowe28

Tbowe28

Admin for Hayzz Empty
PostSubject: Admin for Hayzz   Admin for Hayzz Empty2009-07-11, 18:41

I reckon we should give hayzz admin not only for the reason that he basically lives on the server.

He also has not much else to do in his day so why not be an admin on the DOA gungame server.
Hes hard working commited and very hellpful to everyone,
hes nice to all of us noobs alike and would show the characteristics of a true leader.

Why not give him the chance of being admin??
Back to top Go down
SkUnKLuNgS

SkUnKLuNgS

Admin for Hayzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin for Hayzz   Admin for Hayzz Empty2009-07-11, 19:05

lol this would be 1 reason they wont give it to him

DATE---------------
10/5

ADMIN
NAME-------------
Edgers

PLAYER
NAME--------------
Hayzz

OFFENCE
COMMITED-------
Constant abuse, stretching of rules, being a plain twat

BAN PERIOD-----
1 day.

COMMENTS------
Been putting up with his shit for a fair while now, every time he's on he constantly talks shit, pushes the rules of admin abuse, tries to tell people what to do. He's one of those annoying fuckers that is constantly demanding admins to slay certain people, and acting as though he's top shit on the server.
Raged at me tonight because I muted his friend - thekitycat or something who had been spamming mic all day who had had multiple warnings and I muted him because 3 people pm'd me complaining about his constant annoying talking. After I muted his friend hayzz has started abusing me saying 'don't fucking mute him you tosser' - at this point I warned him and decided next straw I would ban, next straw was him shit talking to me the next map.
Warned him heaps of times, have kicked him in the past, next time ban will be longer.
Back to top Go down
Hayzz

Hayzz

Admin for Hayzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin for Hayzz   Admin for Hayzz Empty2009-07-11, 19:35

I could find at least 1 more reason too =D
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

Admin for Hayzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin for Hayzz   Admin for Hayzz Empty2009-07-12, 06:04

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

Admin for Hayzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin for Hayzz   Admin for Hayzz Empty2009-07-12, 09:28

i continue edgers looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

Admin for Hayzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin for Hayzz   Admin for Hayzz Empty2009-07-12, 09:34

and also this whole thread is irrelevant, the admin choices come down to directors and leaders. There are many people who play the doa gg server constantly should they all recieve admin aswell? dont think so...
Back to top Go down
Tbowe28

Tbowe28

Admin for Hayzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin for Hayzz   Admin for Hayzz Empty2009-07-12, 09:41

nope but how many are on there all day, every day thy???

good point it isnt my decision who gets admin, its up to the leaders and all that.
this wasnt really irrelevant but it was merely a suggestion for the leaders to consider knowing that yous wont even think of it.

P.S skunky litten up bud its just a game. no need to get all insecure about things. maybe he is better than some people on the server who cares.
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

Admin for Hayzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin for Hayzz   Admin for Hayzz Empty2009-07-12, 10:15

Why should having no life outside cs qualify one for admin privileges?

What a retarded comment to make towards skunk, i'm not sure what you're getting at with the insecure or better than comments? Did you read it? It's an extract of one of my posts from the bans section. Hayzz has been banned multiple times by multiple admins for continuous breaking of rules, and Skunk was pointing that out.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Admin for Hayzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin for Hayzz   Admin for Hayzz Empty2009-07-12, 10:21

Tbowe28 wrote:
nope but how many are on there all day, every day thy???
Actually, I am, more so than Hayzz. Working from home, steam is always open, anyone in the doa list can contact me, maybe i will be busy, but i sure havent had any requests from you to come admin a game.

Tbowe28 wrote:
good point it isnt my decision who gets admin, its up to the leaders and all that.
this wasnt really irrelevant but it was merely a suggestion for the leaders to consider knowing that yous wont even think of it.
Thanks for the vote of confidence

Tbowe28 wrote:
P.S skunky litten up bud its just a game. no need to get all insecure about things.
All he did was quote a ban notice, hows that insecure?
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

Admin for Hayzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin for Hayzz   Admin for Hayzz Empty2009-07-12, 13:59

fuck no hes been banned 3 fkn times. ADMIN! HA! he should be permed
Back to top Go down
Hayzz

Hayzz

Admin for Hayzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin for Hayzz   Admin for Hayzz Empty2009-07-12, 17:52

Dudes I'm agreeing with you, no need to be abusive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin for Hayzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin for Hayzz   Admin for Hayzz Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin for Hayzz
Page 1 of 1