Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Abusing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachetnz

Admin Abusing Empty
PostSubject: Admin Abusing   Admin Abusing Empty2009-08-13, 08:46

Today at 5:20pm(NZ Time) The Admin known as "|NaD| Crusherop |" was Abusing his admin rights, Aka Kicking me...and Threating to "Ban" me. It Started because i Killed him over a piller which i could just see his Head Over(i stopped for 1Micro Second to line his head up), he Complained it was "Camping" when clearly it wasnt. He Then Kicked me for it. This is Tottaly Unfair and clearly he dosnt Understand the "Definition of Camping" i then went to prove to him that its not camping if ur moving. He then started to be sarcastic(which is not how a Admin should handle Situations) its clearly a Sign of Immaturity.

I Hope that action is takin out on this Admin:|NaD| Crusherop |
As i hear its not the 1st time he has Abused Other players in the Server.

Kind Regards
Rachet.
Back to top Go down
crusherop

crusherop

Admin Abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abusing   Admin Abusing Empty2009-08-13, 09:04

First of all you were not kicked until you were warned 3 times and after abusing me saying FU etc, Before that i had told you that you should read the rules of the server as camping is not acceptable but you then decided to tell me what is acceptable on the server and don't BS it wasn't 1 sec and it was not only the one time you did it and even after being kicked you still continued doing what you were asked not to.What abuse was i giving you? or are you getting confused with the abuse that you were giving me and the owners/creators of the forum calling us 5 year olds? And i would like to know who else i have abused in the past as i can not recall this happening as its not very often i need to tell people more than once.
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

Admin Abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abusing   Admin Abusing Empty2009-08-13, 09:40

dear ratchet,
Althought not in DOA, Crusherop is a respected member of our community. Now the contrast between your flowery post and the blunt one by Crusher is very different. Now which one of you is lying? To bring down crusher as u are implying will probably involve some witnesses who can vouch for you, as he has held admin for a long time and a problem with Crushers administering has gone virtually unprecedented. Posting ambiguous comments like 'its not the first time' does not aid your cause, u need to provide evidence.

To me, you sound like a whiney 'five-year old' (which u were quick to accuse the admins/leaders of DOA) who got what he deserved because you cant follow simple instructions.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

Admin Abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abusing   Admin Abusing Empty2009-08-13, 10:54

Rachet, can i ask you a serious question...
in your eyes what is the definition of camping?
coz you have clearly stated that YOU know the definition of camping and that Crusherop does not. there are several ways that camping is taken and it will never be a black and white situation.

From what i have read here, you have clearly broken rule number 4. Follow the instructions of administrators at all times. Do not abuse admins. This was written by the director of DOA himself, Fodder.

I have played with crush for several years now and not once have i seen him abuse his admin power, he always gives fair warning and like Viprus said, he is a very respected player among our community. If you do have clear proof that Crush was abusing his admin then please present it...
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Admin Abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abusing   Admin Abusing Empty2009-08-13, 11:41

Rachet, as I am sure you can tell by the above, NO action will be taken against Crusher.

Agreed with Viprus and Snowmann, have never heard of any issue with Crusher's admin or the way in which he handles himself. Been playing cs with him more years than i can count, and i just recently learned to count with my toes too....

Simple thing is if someone has said that your doing something that you think your not, maybe its best to ask why or to further define it.

For future reference, the generally accepted term of camping on our server is that if you are sitting (metaphorically) in the one area (not necessarily spot) then it is camping. You are to make best effort to make it to the other spawn. And finally, the only weapon to camp on is the scout (not even knife or nade) and that is ONLY if you are stuck on it.

Regards
Respective kiwi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin Abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abusing   Admin Abusing Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Abusing
Page 1 of 1