Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UNBAN REQUESTS

Go down 
+40
leasky24
***mystic***
crusherop
Thy Devourer
Hippy
SpiderCAT
xbron
fixy
meinhoffendant
Austerror
CaMo
Crossfade
Hoff
Jmoo86
Smurf
DC
HurriKane
slicker
Woffle'
DenkerNZ
MANX
Pu|sE
xBloodSEA
Russell Coight
Quoth...
Edgers
failsticks
The7thLegion
teknoss
Reaper
SkUnKLuNgS
Viprus
fodder
Keza
Tha Snowmann
McLaggin
turkey
Psychoskippy
ADMIN
WAKE UP Geoff!!
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
fixy

UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty2009-06-29, 13:02

i love the DOA server and gamearena suck. Give me that shot to show yoU!
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty2009-06-29, 14:22

we already gave you that shot too many times and you blew every single one.
Back to top Go down
fixy

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty2009-06-29, 15:09

you banned me for 7days and i said i wudnt do anything and u banned me before i got the chance.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty2009-06-29, 16:31

Fixy, with the comments that were posted on your steam page, your constant requests to be un-banned, along with trying to evade a ban.

I ask you, do you really see any reason that we would un-ban you? Unless you can come up with something alot better than being on school holidays and wanting to play on DOA, if you loved our server so much then please have a bit of respect for the decisions that have been made.
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty2009-06-29, 16:59

UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Denied10
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty2009-06-29, 17:09

what the fuck u stupid fuckwits why the fuck would u say to someone there a waste of space you guys a re nothing but a bunch of fucking keyboard hero's why dont you get off ur fucking high horse and treat ppl like a human "a waste of time" who the fuck says that to someone over a fucking game fuck these guys fixy go play on another server where u can keep ur dignity dont beg to be unbanned fuck them theres a million more servers around !!!
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty2009-06-29, 17:14

LOL!!
RAGE MUCH DC?? :O
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty2009-06-29, 17:17

theres human like behavior and cockhead like behavior and iam not saying all doa are but the above few after comments like that to a person are a bunch of power hungry assholes
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty2009-06-29, 18:41

SUCK MY DUCKING DIKC U HACKER MOTJHERE UFUKCER
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty2009-06-29, 18:53

DC wrote:
theres human like behavior and cockhead like behavior and iam not saying all doa are but the above few after comments like that to a person are a bunch of power hungry assholes

Just to confirm DC, so if someone needed to borrow $100 bucks off you for what ever reason and you give it to them. Then later they say they cant pay it back. You might get annoyed but get over it till they can pay right? But if then you overhear a conversation where they say they had the money but didnt want to pay you back, and that you were a fucker. Would you be so leniant with requesting the money?

Different situation, same premise.

Perhaps we can discuss this in a civilised manner after you have calmed down? Or at least stay on topic and comment on the facts instead of hurling abuse.
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty2009-06-29, 19:06

MAN THIS IS A GAME NOT REAL LIFE THATS THE FACT AND SAYING to someone thats prob like maybe young there a waste of space is not civil i understand where ur coming from woffle but this is a game not reality and hurling abuse to someone over a game is not civil i know i also hurled abuse above but not over a game but to tell ppl that they cannot be keyboard hero's honestly man theres kids on here real young that look up to u guys even if some of u are idiots and saying there waste of time is not the right way they could take it the wrong way and viprus this is not about me hacking or not hacking its about ppl like u that are power hungry publess pricks that pick on kids like that. fucking hell i knew doa had pricks and some were nazi admins but comon guys take a chill pill and dont be so pricks to ppl like that. like i said woffle i have no beef with u and while i was on doa never did but to ur argument css is a game not reality and they were viprus and mclaggin were to fixy if thats they reality they leave in it is fucked.
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty2009-06-29, 19:08

Do you think anyone is going to read that? Come on man, post some legible writings if you want to be taken seriously.

Actually, given your situation I really don't think you're going to be taken seriously on any matter, DC.
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty2009-06-29, 19:10

FISY FFS
A u dont know what the fukv went on.
B ur a hacker mofo ant ur opinion doesnt count
C spoon uis ecaxtly right
D ur a faggot
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty2009-06-29, 19:29

its not really about me its about the way doa members (some) treat other players that is what the situation is. and its about time someone told u dicks this but by the looks of it ur gonna continue abusing people and nothing is gonna change i give you guys like 6 months before doa is no more.
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty2009-06-29, 20:15

This coming from you of all people.

After what I did for you the 1st time and for you do come on here and abuse my clan mates is just not on.

DOA has been around for over a year and a half. It will continue to be around with the key backbone people. And it will continue to be around without dickheads, hackers and just plain rude people.

You must feel like a hypocrite when you come on here and abuse us.

Please feel free to fuck off and not grace us with your presence again.

How small and insignificant do you feel now?
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty2009-06-29, 20:26

so doa is allowed to abuse others but cant handle it back real funny sigh
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty2009-06-29, 20:34

Your absolutely right.

Well done, you win nothing.

Hmm, makes this whole argument seem...... worth it?

I agree, it is a game. GTFOI. (Get the fuck over it).

We do what we do to the select few to ensure that others can enjoy the server. A ban on one person will make 12 people happy and not him. But if we were to leave him in the server that 12 people will grow to more and more and eventually those people may avoid the server when his on.

I do agree that some members of DOA are angry, and short with people. But sometimes that what something or someone needs.

Anything else dear?
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty2009-06-30, 05:11

there is one thing banning someone which i agree to i understand that but then hurling abuse while there ban cause they have request a unban is another aka "waste of space"
Back to top Go down
fixy

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty2009-06-30, 13:06

rofl you guys are duds anyway, there are ways in which i can play on ur server without you knowing anyway so meh. gl finding out which ones meeeeeeeeee <3
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty2009-06-30, 14:35

i wonder whether they made the game MA15+ to keep kids away from violence or keep fuckwits like fixy off servers.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty2009-06-30, 15:19

talkng bout mental age, yours is about, lets say, fetus.
Back to top Go down
fixy

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty2009-06-30, 15:20

just because i like to have fun playing the game and ur full serious. Ban people that are better than you, or make the server interesting, sick mate. get some rl friends eh.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty2009-06-30, 16:04

fixy you are the first person i have banned and you are most definantly not better than me. at ANYTHING. and you dont make the server interesting, you make it hurt my ears. get a new server eh.
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty2009-06-30, 16:31

God im sick of hearing about this shit.
Fixy had chances, and he blew them.
You don't retract a punishment because they said sorry, otherwise the punishment is useless.
You said sorry, great, then if your ban wasn't permo, and you were back on the server (after simply apologising - maybe asking for an unban - and if you didn't get it, then serve out your ban) and you came back and you were abiding the rules and the admin instructions if any were given - then, cool, we could see that you were actually sorry, but more importantly, that you learned not to fuck around on the servers after being given admin warnings.

If my daughter does something wrong and, and after warnings I dish out a punishment, I don't retract the punishment because she says sorry, or she tries to suck up to me. She cops the punishment, and if she chucks a hissy fit over it, the punishment gets worse (ie: a longer ban from tv or PC or whatever it was about)
If she takes it on the chin, i tell her if she is upset about not being able to do something she wants to, and enjoys, then she should learn that her bad behaviour is only going to take that thing away from her, and she should take the warnings of punishment very seriously.

Do you see the point of my example?
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty2009-06-30, 18:35

well said Quoth, fixy, in all seriousness, qqing on here isnt going to help ur cause so stop wasting ur time and move on eh, we have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

UNBAN REQUESTS
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next