Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UNBAN REQUESTS

Go down 
+40
leasky24
***mystic***
crusherop
Thy Devourer
Hippy
SpiderCAT
xbron
fixy
meinhoffendant
Austerror
CaMo
Crossfade
Hoff
Jmoo86
Smurf
DC
HurriKane
slicker
Woffle'
DenkerNZ
MANX
Pu|sE
xBloodSEA
Russell Coight
Quoth...
Edgers
failsticks
The7thLegion
teknoss
Reaper
SkUnKLuNgS
Viprus
fodder
Keza
Tha Snowmann
McLaggin
turkey
Psychoskippy
ADMIN
WAKE UP Geoff!!
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SkUnKLuNgS

SkUnKLuNgS

UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty2009-03-04, 07:05

Ya he was ed i was specing him could tell straight away so told fod he spec him and banned him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty2009-03-04, 11:49

Reaper wrote:
Agreed. I was in the server with him once and it was pretty suss.

If you think i am at all sus then you clearly have never played on a server with anyone who has a remote llevel of skill. Ive been playing css for 4 years and during this time have become quite good. You have clearly been playing for a about 2 weeks and have no clue. (cl_setclue1 in console for clues u noob) HAHAH. I do know teknoss in real life ad he probs would drop kick me if i hacked so yeh. In conclusion, if u dont unban me for having skills better than some raging admin, then ur all a bunch of goobs.

cqL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty2009-03-04, 11:54

SkUnKLuNgS wrote:
It was fodder that banned him and he was definatly hacking so dont unban the fucktard

So skunklungs, im a fucktard am i? Well clearly ur bad because u remind me of duds i see everyday that whinge about people better than them. If you like, you can add me on steam and we could play together some time. I bet i would probably kick the shit out of you. You shuld see some of the pro's i play with, they are in cevo. Thats where all these "aimbotters" go to play professionally coz they are sick of all the goobs like you on pub servers. In conclusion, you are the sweatiest fucking gerbil ive ever known in my life.

cqL
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty2009-03-04, 12:54

Even if he doesnt aimbot i reckon he should be banned for being an asshole and abusing admins.
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty2009-03-04, 13:57

at least he's modest Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty2009-03-04, 14:02

McLaggin wrote:
Even if he doesnt aimbot i reckon he should be banned for being an asshole and abusing admins.
Indeed,

nemesis:
In fact you had been unbanned from the server but well I'm now banning you again, not for hacking but abusing the admins, bad move...

Saying that you will kick the shit out of someone over CS is just fucking stupid thing to say and I've only herd it come from preteen wankers.
We don't want or need wankers like you on our server so fuck off.

you are banned from the forums also

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
SkUnKLuNgS

SkUnKLuNgS

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty2009-03-04, 14:29

LOL nice mutant you sweetcheeks you
Back to top Go down
failsticks

failsticks

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty2009-03-10, 16:21

if he had actually read my post and mutants, he would have noticed he was unbanned... pfft what an idiot

meh no space for twits like that
Back to top Go down
Russell Coight

Russell Coight

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty2009-03-21, 06:12

PLAYERS
NAME-----------------russ

STEAM ID------------STEAM_0:0:5999

DATE-----------------21/03/09

DATE OF
BAN-------------------21/03/09

ADMIN ---------------not sure
(if known)

REASON
FOR BAN-------------I'm guessing abuse? Piss weak abuse imho.

PLAYERS
APPEAL--------------I'm so sick of ppl saying get out of spwan rah rah rah, when I never spawn camp, the regualrs know that I'm a regualr and know the rules, and some non-regular admin banned me. I was afk for like 3 seconds, and killed some1 as they ran into spawn.

I had one little whinge baeck, and bam! banned.

I said 2 things: omg afk for 3 secs
and something else, forgot what, both weren't what I wouild call abuse.

Is the ban perm?
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty2009-03-21, 06:14

ban 2day ?? i doubt perm for just that, ban for prob a few days or a few hours.

u wouldn't get a perm ban for going afk.
Back to top Go down
SkUnKLuNgS

SkUnKLuNgS

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty2009-03-21, 06:15

lol was a 5 min for camping and being a smartass to pulse so i give him 5 mins
Back to top Go down
Russell Coight

Russell Coight

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty2009-03-21, 06:20

Like I said, I never camp, but meh, only 5 mins no point saying any more.
Back to top Go down
Pu|sE
|ÐØÅ| Captain

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty2009-03-21, 07:33

Awh, that's so sweet. <3 skunky, standing up for me like that. I was going to give you a small slap on the hand for being a smart ass but was prepared to accept your afk thing. Then again, I hadn't been on long and couldn't tell if you had been camping before.
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty2009-04-01, 10:16

DATE---------------1/4/09

ADMIN NAME-------------
skunklungs/hurricane

PLAYER NAME--------------
Denker[NZ] [STEAM_0:0:23768182]

OFFENCE COMMITED-------
no recoil walling

BAN PERIOD-----
perm

COMMENTS------

was obvious as

DENKER NZ is slickers and Georges brother in law he has had Counter Strike for 1 week I would hardly think he would Hack.

I will vouche for him. and also is there a demo i can see?
Back to top Go down
SkUnKLuNgS

SkUnKLuNgS

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty2009-04-01, 11:21

MANX wrote:
DATE---------------1/4/09

ADMIN NAME-------------
skunklungs/hurricane

PLAYER NAME--------------
Denker[NZ] [STEAM_0]

OFFENCE COMMITED-------
no recoil walling

BAN PERIOD-----
perm

COMMENTS------

was obvious as

DENKER NZ is slickers and Georges brother in law he has had Counter Strike for 1 week I would hardly think he would Hack.

I will vouche for him. and also is there a demo i can see?

if you have seen no recoil script it sticks out like dogs balls and i dont give a fuck how long his been playing Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty2009-04-01, 13:43

MANX U DICK. hes had css for a week, that pretty much condemns him u noob.

A good way to check to see if some1 might hack is if the have a high steam ID lol

Thats why ppl with account under 1mil sell for hundreds of $$$
Back to top Go down
DenkerNZ

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty2009-04-01, 17:00

I'd thought I'd just come defend myself. Thank you ManX for trying.

I did not hack in any way. The map we were on had just ended, with me around the middle of the pack on the charts. Amidst the 'gg' and such, banned with no explanation.

As ManX mentioned, Im family of George and Slicker, who can physically see that I use no hacks.
I'll take the false acusations are a compliment I guess. I dont see how it could "obviously" look like hacking as I did not hack in any way. I'd hope I'd atleast win if I was using hacks Razz
I'm new to Cs:s. That does not make me new to fps games nor instantly bad at the game.

I mostly play at around 4-5am NZ time, as I work nights and that is when I get home. People that play at that time will have seen me on the server over the past two weeks. I started playing on this server on Slicker and George's urging. I obey the server rules, and Im becoming a more decent player (although I still cant surf to save my life).

I like the server, largely because the admin are tough on it, so players on it are good, legit and so on.
I'd like to continue playing on the server. I invite anyone to spectate me at any time, on any server you like. More likely you'll notice panic stricken spray spam then any hacks Smile

Thanks for your time
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty2009-04-02, 08:07

Yea you all suck.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty2009-04-02, 10:07

can we get slicker or george to say something? ive played with them quite a bit, and if they say he doesnt hack, and hes family, i would also believe them.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty2009-04-02, 12:10

Can someone please post a demo to end this?
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty2009-04-02, 15:58

OI yes he does not hack... i only joined the forum tonight due to this mayhem...

LOL i thought mclaggin was talkin bout sum1 else earlier when i was on the server and i thought some dude just posed as my family.... but yes... denkernz is my family.. and NO... NO HAX are being used for his gaming !!

So if you could be so kind as to please remove him from your banlist it would be much appreciated as he is a good gamer... new to css ... sorta forced to buy the game by george and myself !!! ;-)

I have played him on our MMAT surf/gg server and he is, like i said he just got the game, kinda noobish and gets frights every now and then... and to sorta quote what he said "More likely you'll notice panic stricken spray spam then any hacks Smile "

As i have asked before... please remove him from banlist and feel free to spec him at any given time !!

Peace Out ;-)
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty2009-04-02, 17:30

i say unban him and if this problem arises then hes obviously hacking, fodder always believed in second chances, and without a demo, its possible we admins can be mistaken at times..
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty2009-04-03, 00:42

It would be much appreciated virus !!!!
I can assure you that he does not hack .... now u on the other hand ... mmmm JOKES Surprised

Like I said before... you can keep an eye on him as soon as he joins.... if you find something that is not to regulation you can get rid of him... but yet again thank you

And whenever fodder returns from his cave ... i say HAAAARRRRROOOOOOWWW fodder !!!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
HurriKane
|ÐØÅ| Captain
HurriKane

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty2009-04-03, 12:36

there is only 4 ppl I am aware that can unban and i have not seen any of them on in the last few days, probably 7th is the most likely
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty2009-04-03, 14:12

He's prob gonna b playin on our server for now...
But if we could please sort out his unban ASAP... not like i am trying to rush you peeps... but he wants to get used to the gaming experience css has to offer and wich better place to find this than the |ÐØÅ| server

Tell 7th he should get his ass in gear!!! LOL tongue

I would like to get into contact with fodder aswell just to say hi... but him and his son apparently play WOW nowadays ... lol nubz Sleep

OK time to go and play on ur awesome |ÐØÅ| server

More posts to follow

Peace Out bom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

UNBAN REQUESTS
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next