Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LAN REPORT

Go down 
+15
SkUnKLuNgS
openfj0re
MANX
MedicDroid
Edgers
Toki
Viprus
Tha Snowmann
sic_as
The7thLegion
Quoth...
McLaggin
tazze312
Woffle'
fodder
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

LAN REPORT Empty
PostSubject: LAN REPORT   LAN REPORT Empty2009-01-20, 12:43

Hey All, thought I'd report in with the first LAN report.

At the moment we have, Me, Wake up Geoff, Mutant Enemy, Zebra, Medic Droid, Edgers, 7th Legion, Vyprus, , Da Punkt.

They've gone to a place in town called "The Gorge", for a swim, fkn awesome place to have in town!!

I'm here alone cos I can't handle the cold fkn water in Tassie, freaks me out, so I thought I'd fill use in on what's happenin.

Me and geoff and mutant have organised nuthin till the last minute, (which is how u should do sht), so when they get back and wanna LAN up, it'll be organisational chaos.

At the mo, we got 7 DOAs, one NaD, and a Rand (lol, Dan), but that will change when Reyne and some of the troops arrive!

Be Reyne, Edgers, Smurf, Jason, maybe Mark, Openfjore, Snowmann, Sabreseed, Phew!! Pretty hot NaD playin crew eh, could be a nasty war I think.

Tonites the first nite, so I reckon there will be stories tomorrow lol.

Nine guys here on Monday night, and the LAN doesn't start till Friday, alledgedly, lol.

This is "fodder", on location in Tasbrainia, signing out!! Cool
Back to top Go down

LAN REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAN REPORT   LAN REPORT Empty2009-01-20, 13:01

Get off tokis forum!
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

LAN REPORT Empty
PostSubject: LAN Report   LAN REPORT Empty2009-01-20, 13:10

Fk off Davegod, Toki asked me for regular updates!! If ya got issues, talk to him!!

If you got the Gutz!!

Cool
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

LAN REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAN REPORT   LAN REPORT Empty2009-01-20, 13:29

Thanks for the ipdates fodds, how bout some photo's of the crew when the lan starts, so that all the guys that couldnt make it can perv,,,,,,, ahh i mean see what people look like....
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

LAN REPORT Empty
PostSubject: lan updates   LAN REPORT Empty2009-01-20, 14:50

Nah, they don't want any photo's, cos they are all obese rangers, couldn't believe it!!!!!!!!!! Surprised me lol. Cool
Back to top Go down
tazze312

tazze312

LAN REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAN REPORT   LAN REPORT Empty2009-01-20, 15:02

Ahh, pity i could'nt be there, was hoping that i could own all your asses but hey maybe in a couple of years. Fingers Crossed DOA will still be around. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

LAN REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAN REPORT   LAN REPORT Empty2009-01-20, 15:30

same. fkn underaged shit.
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

LAN REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAN REPORT   LAN REPORT Empty2009-01-20, 15:34

LOL, wicked! glad you got on to tell us whats going on, would love to be there, so I wanna know whats goin on!

and get 7th to take some photos, hes a skinny shit Very Happy

So are DOA's teaming up on the NAD's to shave heads while they're passed out? We eagerly await shenannigans of who spewed first and so forth Very Happy

Give my best to the lads!
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
Quoth...

Quoth...

LAN REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAN REPORT   LAN REPORT Empty2009-01-20, 17:23

and I cant believe you guys are teasing us with your interwebs conectionesssss...

im gonna find geoffs old ip address and join in, lol THEN YOU WILL BE PWNED WITH LAGG!!!
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

LAN REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAN REPORT   LAN REPORT Empty2009-01-20, 18:04

192.168.1.2:27015???
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

LAN REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAN REPORT   LAN REPORT Empty2009-01-20, 19:00

A real terrorist!

LAN REPORT Back_h10
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
McLaggin

LAN REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAN REPORT   LAN REPORT Empty2009-01-20, 19:15

wow so relevant...
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

LAN REPORT Empty
PostSubject: LAN REPORT 2   LAN REPORT Empty2009-01-21, 01:33

Thought I'd do a quick post b4 I go to work. Woke up pretty seedy eh!

Tell u what, I think some of these mainlanders are a bit weird, I think someone spiked my drinks last night, cos weird shit happened.

I knew they'd be trouble!! Can't fkn trust em.

Anyway, I'll do a full post bout last night laters. In the meantime if any of them say shit bout last night, take it with a grain of salt, cos it's all made up BS.

I didn't.

It's not true.

I was not.

What fkn ambo?

O GOD, I'm not gonna live this down ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Razz Cool
Back to top Go down
sic_as

LAN REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAN REPORT   LAN REPORT Empty2009-01-21, 07:56

cheers 4 the update fodder have fun guys
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

LAN REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAN REPORT   LAN REPORT Empty2009-01-21, 08:14

haha man that sounds like you guys are having some fun, wait till i get down there on fri, i got some really good drinking games that will really test you! Razz
end up passing out last night did ya fodder? maybe you should scheme up a new way to get the boys back Razz haha
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

LAN REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAN REPORT   LAN REPORT Empty2009-01-21, 08:54

Chapter 2...

As fodder said we cruised down the gorge yesterday. Beautiful Fuckin place, like fullon untouched mountainside. Edgers, Meidc, Legion, Zebra and I were jumping off like 5 metre rocks (daddys) into the water. Mutant was too scared to get his feet wet. After a while we went further upstream to Kings Bridge- 15 metres above the water. Zebra and I were straight over the edge and after a little coaxing, Legion jumped too. The climb back up the girders of the bridge is mad as....

We cruise back for some lanning and head to supermarket for some munchies, pizzas and bbq chickens. I spent $70. We were hitting the piss pretty much all day. Ive already 2 slabs and nearly finished the first.

Anyway, the issue under discussion. Fodder. AHHHHHHHHHHHH Fodder. Had us all worried.
Like I say, we had been hitting the piss pretty hard and fodder was the most smashed out of all us. We were lanning and Medic knifes Zebra FTW. YEAHHHHHHHHHH and then we look over and there is fodder fullon fitting in his chair. Tensed muscles and screwed up facial expressions. Zebra has grabbed fodder and is trying to get his attention, then BAM!! Fodder hits the deck and so does the computer tower he takes with him. Gotta loves Medic's call to the ambos, he snapped out about 100 words in 5 seconds flat.

By the time the ambos arrive fodder was conscious and in the shitter. He stumbles out on Geoffs arm, and sits down for the ambos. The ambo bitches were complete wenches and after seeing he was pissed as, escaped into the night. Fodder hit the sack shortly after and we hit the Lanning.

Geoff hit the sack after a while and then I did. I was Nackered from a 5.30 wake-up for my flight tuesday morning. I woke up in the morning with blue texta all over my face and arms lol.

In the morning we wandered down to the servo for some Rockstars and lollipops. Fodder rocked up with Reyne when we got back. Then i got to typing this.
I was reading out what i wrote to the guys and 7th has this awesome ides to zoom in the screen and accidentally hits back after i had typed all this shit. WHAT A FKN TARD.

We're ready to cruise down the gorge now so hang out for chapter 3.
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

LAN REPORT Empty
PostSubject: day one, after the first   LAN REPORT Empty2009-01-21, 10:14

Well, not sure what happened last night lol. I got stuck in too early and too fast, I think drunken By the time the boys got back from their swim at the gorge I'd done six stubbies and a couple of smokes, and was well on the way.

Got as pissed as, which I don't normally do, and drank way too much. Apparently I blacked out and chucked a fit lol, never done that b4. Fkn WOW! ha ha. Bit freaky tho.

Also "apparently", me best mate Geoff was hesitant to give me mouth to mouth when I was out to it, cos "it didn't feel right". It's not supposed to feel good geoff, it's like a lifesaving thing dude.
Cheers for that.

I woulda stuck me tongue in just to freak you out anyway. Wink

Reynes here now, edge went home but will be back, I piked out of work at lunchtime, and the boys have just left for another swim at the Gorge. There's like a couple of basins with the river flowing from one to the next, cool swimmin holes. Then the river spreads out a bit and calms down and flows past the city, where there is a bridge.

The Gorge and river is strewn with rocks, with heaps of tall rocks on the river edge to jump off. They all got names eh. the bridge is the daring one, and it's also illegal to jump off it, but kids do all the time lol. It's called Kings Bridge. The jump is just called kings, the rock jumps have names like, mammas and papas, daddies, mummies, babies, hogs, a whole list of em.

Now I know why 7th legions comp desk gets in such a mess. 7ths desk looked as though he'd been here a month, whatta mess. Crap everywhere after 12 hours lol.

Edgers and I left here early this morn, and he showed me Viprus's face, covered in texta lol.

Last night was fun up to a point, then I dunno the rest lol. I think I had a few Epic fodder scores, was a bit too pissed methinks. Wasn't intending to start lanning till Friday night and only popped in after work, to meet Edgers, Viprus and 7th Legion. I can't do these nights and do labour next day eh, so I'll be quiet till Friday I reckon, I'll just pop in and out to keep up. Cool
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

LAN REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAN REPORT   LAN REPORT Empty2009-01-21, 10:59

but.... but.... was the Tower ok?!?!?!?

seriously though, thats some freaky shit! good to hear you pulled up (reasonably) ok!

I can just imagine everyone freaking out trying to figure out what was going on!

and gold star to Medic.... living up to his name!
Back to top Go down

LAN REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAN REPORT   LAN REPORT Empty2009-01-21, 11:01

What an excuse for suking. Losing so bad u have to fake a fit.
Back to top Go down
Toki

LAN REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAN REPORT   LAN REPORT Empty2009-01-21, 12:09

really all i wanna know is what have you done with the candy and the warm bed to sleep in your offered me fodder
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

LAN REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAN REPORT   LAN REPORT Empty2009-01-21, 12:52

Maybe he forgot he drugged the candy he promised to give to you toki, and ate it. That's what brought on whatever it was happened. Shocked

Anyway I got forced into going to play a game of touch footy with some mates, so i'll be back round about 9 to get fucken loose and hit the town. See ya's in a couple hours
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

LAN REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAN REPORT   LAN REPORT Empty2009-01-21, 14:10

i mean really, who's trying to drug fodder with rohypnol? seriously.

you don't need that shit, just ask real nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

LAN REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAN REPORT   LAN REPORT Empty2009-01-21, 18:02

what are you talking about?? you dont need to ask him, like nike says, "just do it" Razz haha
Back to top Go down
Toki

LAN REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAN REPORT   LAN REPORT Empty2009-01-21, 18:40

and remember with fodder no means yes
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

LAN REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAN REPORT   LAN REPORT Empty2009-01-21, 20:12

DaveGod wrote:
What an excuse for suking. Losing so bad u have to fake a fit.

Dg you actually have no soul .... nice to know your concerned for fodders health ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LAN REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAN REPORT   LAN REPORT Empty

Back to top Go down

LAN REPORT
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next