Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My version of shotty

Go down 
+9
WAKE UP Geoff!!
im the new guy
grievous
Crimson
Edgers
ADMIN
Reaper
McLaggin
***mystic***
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
***mystic***

***mystic***

My version of shotty Empty
PostSubject: My version of shotty   My version of shotty Empty2009-10-30, 18:29

Neutral at the risk of great ridicule,I thought I would put these in here.Some stuff I was just playing around with on shotty..

Glass panel,not see thru but breakable,takes 15 USP rounds to break it

My version of shotty Mystic_shotty2

My version of shotty Mystic_shotty

Glass walls on the side so you can see anyone behind them and no crates on the corners

My version of shotty Mystic_shotty1

I'm interested to see what feed back I get Smile
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: My version of shotty   My version of shotty Empty2009-10-30, 19:23

i think the thing in the middle will increase camping, as people will shoot it out and take shots at people from the stairs, but i like the side hall idea.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: My version of shotty   My version of shotty Empty2009-10-31, 08:05

agreed.
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

PostSubject: Re: My version of shotty   My version of shotty Empty2009-10-31, 12:27

But really,whats the difference between ppl taking shots from the top of the platform or thru the glass,or storming around the top and running up the opposite stairs.the map is so fast that campers dont really get a chance to camp.Just a different look to the map. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: My version of shotty   My version of shotty Empty2009-10-31, 13:10

lol
Can't see how this is going to promote camping ya noobs, more like more people will avoid going up the top so more will be rushing the sides, and because more will rush the sides it's good the corner boxes are removed.

And wtf is wrong with you guys? the first thing you do when you look at a map is to pick where and how to camp? true campers at heart or what? GTFO

I like it mystic Smile but it will be destroyed because not many people like their favorite maps being changed.
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: My version of shotty   My version of shotty Empty2009-10-31, 13:14

Mutant Enemy wrote:
lol
Can't see how this is going to promote camping ya noobs, more like more people will avoid going up the top so more will be rushing the sides, and because more will rush the sides it's good the corner boxes are removed.

Yeah woohoo another map that turns into a roundabout with 24 people running around in circles the whole time.
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

PostSubject: Re: My version of shotty   My version of shotty Empty2009-10-31, 15:01

lol,talk about controversy,relax guys I doubt it would go on the server,just putting up the things I'm playin around with,more to get used to hammer than anything else.With this mod I learned how to make breaking glass and shit..
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Crimson

PostSubject: Re: My version of shotty   My version of shotty Empty2009-10-31, 15:10

love the glass on the sides (make them like 500hp or unbreakable eh) dont like the glass in the middle
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerupdesign.org
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: My version of shotty   My version of shotty Empty2009-10-31, 16:22

Hey Mystic, good work on the mapping, it looks good. I would play on it anytime. But I must admit my first thought was, if it ain't broken, why fix it? I still <3 u, and hope that you make an awesome map, that gets played world wide champ.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: My version of shotty   My version of shotty Empty2009-10-31, 16:38

I meant more in the sense that they will try and park their arses up the top in the middle once the glass is broken.
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

PostSubject: Re: My version of shotty   My version of shotty Empty2009-11-01, 10:17

Glass on the sides is unbreakable.
Back to top Go down
im the new guy

im the new guy

PostSubject: Re: My version of shotty   My version of shotty Empty2009-11-03, 14:51

Isn't this like the millionth remake of Shotty?
The original one is still better than ANY remakes...
Back to top Go down
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

PostSubject: Re: My version of shotty   My version of shotty Empty2009-11-03, 16:35

Hey Guys,
Well done mystic, you go for it. Every map you do gives more experience and can lead to other ideas and maps. For all you guys that haven't done mapping, you should realise that gungame mapping is very restrictive as the lay out and size of the maps need to be adhered to. They must be bright and fairly clear and symmetrical so no team has an advantage.

We have had a load of great maps done recently by our guys, which is fantastic. We have just about exhausted fps banana for decent maps so we need guys to make as many as they can. Not all will make the server and some might get the shaft because guys don't like it and it gets rtv'd all the time but that's mapping. To all you guys that have put the time into mapping, cheers and well done, keep them coming.

Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net

PostSubject: Re: My version of shotty   My version of shotty Empty2009-11-03, 16:53

you can chuck it up on one of my pub servers if ya wana test it out mystik?
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: My version of shotty   My version of shotty Empty2009-11-03, 17:24

btw mystic.

Sif have skins lol.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: My version of shotty   My version of shotty Empty2009-11-03, 17:35

Pretty sure fodder has that exact same skin, might be wrong though.
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

PostSubject: Re: My version of shotty   My version of shotty Empty2009-11-03, 18:36

McLaggin wrote:
btw mystic.

Sif have skins lol.
whats wrong with gun skins,the stock skins are so boring.
I got some wicked skins specially my deagle

My version of shotty Dragoningame

My version of shotty Auricdragon

and my knife

My version of shotty DaggerRender
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: My version of shotty   My version of shotty Empty2009-11-03, 18:48

I had that dagger, but I didn't like it, skins are cooling looking and crap but I hardly bother with them, I do have a knife skin and a glove skin though...

That's about it other than things I've reskined myself such as the computer monitors.
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: My version of shotty   My version of shotty Empty2009-11-04, 15:56

Yeh lol, I got all these skins that zebra downloaded yonks ago, and bein a nub, i never changed em. If i play for a bit on someone elses comp on normal guns its weird as lol. Like the scout is sooo tinny ha ha. Mines awesome lol. Can't use it for crap, but it's cool Laughing

Mystic, our old regs hate any changes to shotty, in the end shotty churches even went. They will not like it soz, coz it's still shotty lol.

I added 5 new maps last night, that i had trolled from fps banana, and one of them was a shotty remake, and I liked the gg play of it. But it had shotty in the name and I thought "nuh that's gotta go" and I took the word "shotty" out of the name. It might work lol. Cool
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: My version of shotty   My version of shotty Empty2009-11-04, 16:29

Would love that deagle skin mystic...how do you put skins on anyway...?
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

PostSubject: Re: My version of shotty   My version of shotty Empty2009-11-12, 18:08

download them from FPSbanana and they have install instructions with them fletch
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: My version of shotty   My version of shotty Empty2009-11-12, 19:59

fodder wrote:
Yeh lol, I got all these skins that zebra downloaded yonks ago, and bein a nub, i never changed em. If i play for a bit on someone elses comp on normal guns its weird as lol. Like the scout is sooo tinny ha ha. Mines awesome lol. Can't use it for crap, but it's cool Laughing

Mystic, our old regs hate any changes to shotty, in the end shotty churches even went. They will not like it soz, coz it's still shotty lol.

I added 5 new maps last night, that i had trolled from fps banana, and one of them was a shotty remake, and I liked the gg play of it. But it had shotty in the name and I thought "nuh that's gotta go" and I took the word "shotty" out of the name. It might work lol. Cool

Shotty churches is still on the gg3 server, played it today. I didn't like it at first but now I actually think its a great map, it works really well with the 24 slot server
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: My version of shotty   My version of shotty Empty2009-11-13, 15:11

I like shotty churches too Ed, I reckon it works, but we get heaps complaints about it. Geoff musta taken it off the other server, dunno. Cool
Back to top Go down
Soup

PostSubject: Re: My version of shotty   My version of shotty Empty2009-11-14, 13:30

You guys know Riblah right? He got VAC banned for using skins. I've been too scared to use them since that. He showed me which skins he used, and I see no real problems with them, but steam don't let you appeal bans.

You guys ever had any trouble? I had heaps of skins, but took them off a few days later when Rib was banned.

The map looks okay, but I don't really like the glass in the middle, just my 2 cents.

A guy I used to play with way back made shotty churches. I like it. The graves prevent camping the dark, they're not too deep. It's very well done imo.
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: My version of shotty   My version of shotty Empty2010-01-21, 18:26

Soup Soup Soup

Just found ur post and others, didnt know you had even been on our forums, I'm honoured and just a lil hard Very Happy

Hey you guys, Soup holds a special place for me, apart from bein cool as, his was the first voice I ever heard in gungame when I first ever played it. Very Happy

A much belated welcome my friend Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My version of shotty   My version of shotty Empty

Back to top Go down

My version of shotty
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next