Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

im not on doa for a couple of months

Go down 
+10
Edgers
Mutant Enemy
Woffle'
Pregnant Ferret
Numbers
The7thLegion
Fletch
Crunchy
ryan
14 posters
AuthorMessage
ryan

im not on doa for a couple of months Empty
PostSubject: im not on doa for a couple of months   im not on doa for a couple of months Empty2009-12-28, 16:48

going to canada any requests Smile
Back to top Go down
Crunchy

PostSubject: Re: im not on doa for a couple of months   im not on doa for a couple of months Empty2009-12-28, 17:05

Don't come back.
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: im not on doa for a couple of months   im not on doa for a couple of months Empty2009-12-28, 17:26

Leave your knife in Canada
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: im not on doa for a couple of months   im not on doa for a couple of months Empty2009-12-28, 18:05

Crunchy wrote:
Don't come back.

I lol'ed
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Numbers
ÐØÅ VIP
Numbers

PostSubject: Re: im not on doa for a couple of months   im not on doa for a couple of months Empty2009-12-28, 19:14

can u bring back a machete plz or a new set of knifes mine are getting pretty blunt
Back to top Go down
Pregnant Ferret

Pregnant Ferret

PostSubject: Re: im not on doa for a couple of months   im not on doa for a couple of months Empty2009-12-29, 04:53

my wife is Canadian, she wants some real maple syrup... Smile
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: im not on doa for a couple of months   im not on doa for a couple of months Empty2009-12-29, 05:13

2oz marijuana and 1 block cocaine please.

I lol'd at crunchys comment too....
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

PostSubject: Re: im not on doa for a couple of months   im not on doa for a couple of months Empty2009-12-29, 18:59

Take me with you!
I'd love to go to Canada.
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: im not on doa for a couple of months   im not on doa for a couple of months Empty2009-12-29, 21:09

Bring back some pow please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: im not on doa for a couple of months   im not on doa for a couple of months Empty2009-12-30, 08:30

ryan wrote:

She has to be attractive, have a slender body with an althletic tone and bronzed complexion, between 18-25yrs old, no more than 170cm tall, dark brown or black, straight cut hair that falls below the shoulders, well spoken in both French and English, must not have cankles or any evidence of the fat gene (photographic evidence of her mother must be displayed), she must be very adept in the art of cooking, cleaning and swedish massage...
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: im not on doa for a couple of months   im not on doa for a couple of months Empty2009-12-30, 09:00

Dude you need to find yourself a girl.
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: im not on doa for a couple of months   im not on doa for a couple of months Empty2009-12-30, 11:11

1 lol at crunchy
2 lol at 47

I love the forums Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: im not on doa for a couple of months   im not on doa for a couple of months Empty2009-12-31, 03:00

BRING ME BACK A MOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
crossover

PostSubject: Re: im not on doa for a couple of months   im not on doa for a couple of months Empty2009-12-31, 06:19

47 wrote:
ryan wrote:

She has to be attractive, have a slender body with an althletic tone and bronzed complexion, between 18-25yrs old, no more than 170cm tall, dark brown or black, straight cut hair that falls below the shoulders, well spoken in both French and English, must not have cankles or any evidence of the fat gene (photographic evidence of her mother must be displayed), she must be very adept in the art of cooking, cleaning and swedish massage...

Dont ask for much do you?

Oh ryan, try and make them twins Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: im not on doa for a couple of months   im not on doa for a couple of months Empty2009-12-31, 09:39

lol Cross, my mother always said "dont ask, you dont get" lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im not on doa for a couple of months   im not on doa for a couple of months Empty

Back to top Go down

im not on doa for a couple of months
Page 1 of 1