Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(

Go down 
+7
The7thLegion
fodder
Viprus
MANX
Reaper
Woffle'
tazze312
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tazze312

tazze312

I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty
PostSubject: I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(   I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty2009-01-16, 12:22

Guys cant play css for a couple of months, i had a tiff with the rents and as a result my computer has gone byebye, which i think isn't realy fair cause i paid for it grrr Mad
I will still be able to stay on forums though, but yeah no css for me Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(   I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty2009-01-16, 14:15

lawl, mummies boy
Back to top Go down
tazze312

tazze312

PostSubject: Re: I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(   I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty2009-01-16, 14:47

howso mate??
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(   I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty2009-01-16, 15:32

You let your parents take something you own?????????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(   I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty2009-01-16, 15:33

Cos your a bitch, if you were a man ud turkey slap your parents with a big fuck you and play cs you girl!
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(   I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty2009-01-16, 16:34

lol parent pwn
Back to top Go down
tazze312

tazze312

PostSubject: Re: I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(   I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty2009-01-16, 17:53

Well first of all to davegod that is part of the reason i did tell my mother to get fukd numerous times, it didnt help AT ALL.

To woffle yes i let them take it as i was threatend tha it was give to them for a month or so, (bargained my way down now to abuot a couple of days Very Happy) or let the comp be thrown out.

Back to dave god call me a bitch again ill travel the 4 hours down to canberra find you and chop of your nuts, make them into a supposotory waite till they come out of your ass then make you eat them....! Cool <3

To Reaper yes i was pwned with a $120 bill cause i snapped my bedroom door in half (now regreting htat cause i want it back). lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(   I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty2009-01-16, 18:09

I was mentioned twice, yay! And tazze, chopper has a really good line you need to listen to...except i have forgotten how it goes...something about getting hard? Razz
Back to top Go down
tazze312

tazze312

PostSubject: Re: I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(   I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty2009-01-16, 18:11

HARDEN THE FUCK UP? mayeb thats it, thats right dave i mentioned you twice and you <3 it...!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(   I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty2009-01-17, 08:23

yea thats the one, harden the fuck up tazzie u girls blouse
Back to top Go down
tazze312

tazze312

PostSubject: Re: I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(   I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty2009-01-17, 08:43

lol Toki My ingame name is Darkz0r.
Back to top Go down
tazze312

tazze312

PostSubject: Re: I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(   I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty2009-01-17, 12:36

Sorry Toki for intruding on your forum, next time i shall ask for a a pass to create a thread( or even a post for that matter) Razz

By the way i think i've played at the same time as you once or twice, most of the other guys no who i am but yeah PLAY SOME MORE CSS from what i've heard your alright. afro
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(   I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty2009-01-17, 12:56

I think he's taking the piss of your forum toki..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tazze312

tazze312

PostSubject: Re: I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(   I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty2009-01-17, 13:27

What?!?!? me take the piss, Never Cool

From what i've seen with Mclaggin i'd never want to piss of Toki or DaveGod for that matter. Shocked
Back to top Go down
tazze312

tazze312

PostSubject: Re: I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(   I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty2009-01-17, 13:44

exacltly why i wouldnt want to piss on ef you off, juts mesin around with ya mate.
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(   I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty2009-01-17, 14:46

If your in taz why does ur location say sydney? sif darkzor dont pick on toki he has mental problems you wouldnt poke a retard with a stick would you? No, (I would thought ) So dont abuse toki on his forums and dont abuse davegod his wife either.
Back to top Go down
tazze312

tazze312

PostSubject: Re: I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(   I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty2009-01-17, 15:01

Manx my name is not in refernce of tasmania, im just used to using it for everything i make an account for, and not picking on Toki just having some fun which im sure Toki is enjoying aswell geek
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(   I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty2009-01-17, 15:01

Darkz0r u whipped bitch. If anyone tried to take my comp from me they would seriously have to cripple me. u touch my comp, its a fight to the death. and dont worry about toki, hes like a gummy shark, looks scary but all hes really good for is head jobs.
Back to top Go down
tazze312

tazze312

PostSubject: Re: I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(   I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty2009-01-17, 15:08

Yeh well, it has been threaend to me for a couple of months now and i guess i drew the last straw 2 days ago, btw i did have a fight to the death sadly i was merely crippled with a broken finger, couplefo splinters and a cut knee (R.I.P Bedroom Door...! I miss you so much) Sad

And lol to your edit.
Back to top Go down
tazze312

tazze312

PostSubject: Re: I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(   I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty2009-01-17, 16:13

Toki you may be the girl in the relationship but you will always be the butch girl pirat

P.S Viprus toki's suction is like a dyson vauum cleaner..! heheeheh afro
Back to top Go down
tazze312

tazze312

PostSubject: Re: I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(   I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty2009-01-17, 17:27

Daaaaamn RIGHT. <3

Any way to change the topic of this thread where the fuk has goeff and fodder been lately. Question

And Fodder if you see this GET CRACKALAKIN ON THE BEDTIME STORIES i aint got shit to do and i bored. What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(   I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty2009-01-17, 22:10

crak ya mnunm with a cokmck!
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: dark ftw   I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty2009-01-18, 05:11

Sif never heard of Darkzor u gg nubs, Toki and Davegod!! He's only been on the server for, like, FOREVER.

Dark was right, you guys obviously don't play enuff gungame!!

Get ur shit together, get ur priorities right and get on the server, you might get to meet dark and lots more old regulars that u never seen before, nublets. Cool
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(   I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty2009-01-18, 08:07

Toki, if we played the games you and Davegod play I would say that we would be breaking about 12 laws and a couple of acts against nature.
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/

PostSubject: Re: I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(   I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty2009-01-18, 08:10

Yea, the games we play are called "real life" and "away from the computer", they are hard games to win or enjoy but once you get into the swing of them you do cool things like fucking/raping/sexing/eating/sleeping/etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(   I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'( Empty

Back to top Go down

I will be unable to play CSS for 1 to 2 months :'(
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next