Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DOA vs EDC (our server) - WIN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amz

DOA vs EDC (our server) - WIN Empty
PostSubject: DOA vs EDC (our server) - WIN   DOA vs EDC (our server) - WIN Empty2010-01-21, 18:55

Me, Deano, Sent, Clown and Broken
they had a kon slut

Shotty: Kon the only one who took lead on their team, pretty even most of the way if not in our favour, but in the end they got on nade first with 2 ppl and i got stabbed.

Funtimes: Again we had a little advantage, in the end i was on knife and so were one of them, we stabbed each other once and then i called clown to shoot him down as i didnt wanna risk the loss and then they had a little cry, but in the end i knifed kon for the map.

Lego: We were slightly ahead, when one of their players left and then said they didn't want to play anymore or some shit.. im actually not quite sure.. then the server crashed.. they didnt want to re-play the map.

Broken was takling to one of them.. they wanted to call it a draw n rematch.. but yeh.. again make of this one wat u will..

Everyone played well in terms of shooting, but i think everyone needs to talk more.. this one felt more like a free for all normal gg..
Back to top Go down
Plague

Plague

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs EDC (our server) - WIN   DOA vs EDC (our server) - WIN Empty2010-01-21, 18:57

Amz wrote:
but in the end i knifed kon for the map.

The only part that really matters Amz.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/its_teh_plague
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs EDC (our server) - WIN   DOA vs EDC (our server) - WIN Empty2010-01-21, 19:06

Amz wrote:
Everyone played well in terms of shooting, but i think everyone needs to talk more.. this one felt more like a free for all normal gg..

Agreed.

Also, Ekstatic was their guy who I was talking to and apparently he has another GG clan called reflex who he wants us to scrim tomorrow. He said they're pretty good. I told him to talk to Thy as I'm out at work for the next couple of nights.

We did start to get the chatter going a lil bit in the back end of Funtimes and lego but for shotty it was average.
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs EDC (our server) - WIN   DOA vs EDC (our server) - WIN Empty2010-01-22, 07:17

Mmmmm a scrim without talking is like sex without amz, not worth it.

People were complaining in this scrim about the lack of talking. This is not acceptable guy, you can lose to a easy team if you dont talk. Its so damn vital, please dont organise any scrims it you dont want to talk and work as a team, its basically gg on the DOA server then, everyone for themselves. What makes a scrim, a scrim, is the ability for players to coherently work together. I got the feeling it wasn't happening in that scrim.

But wd on the win. I say that because you cant quit the fucken match and say "lets call it a draw and rematch" they forfeit. gg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs EDC (our server) - WIN   DOA vs EDC (our server) - WIN Empty

Back to top Go down

DOA vs EDC (our server) - WIN
Page 1 of 1