Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DOA vs iNsomnia - WIN/LOSS?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

DOA vs iNsomnia - WIN/LOSS? Empty
PostSubject: DOA vs iNsomnia - WIN/LOSS?   DOA vs iNsomnia - WIN/LOSS? Empty2010-03-25, 13:08

Me, Zed, clown, broken and devil

Shotty was ok, server was fucking up everything my god. But surprisingly we got really on top of them so that was good anyways got on to nade and then i got the knife for us
Funtimes was fucked thanks to devils shoddy admins skills Razz they started swearing called us c words, and quaz!e was in there called me one so there was no way i was gonna stand for that shit on a doa server so i banned him in scrim.

We win/lose? I dunno
Back to top Go down
Clown
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Clown

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs iNsomnia - WIN/LOSS?   DOA vs iNsomnia - WIN/LOSS? Empty2010-03-26, 06:56

umm well id just let it be no win or loss there, not dies fault he was bein an ass
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs iNsomnia - WIN/LOSS?   DOA vs iNsomnia - WIN/LOSS? Empty2010-03-26, 08:18

Agree with Clown, it is a non event so shouldn't even get a mention.
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs iNsomnia - WIN/LOSS?   DOA vs iNsomnia - WIN/LOSS? Empty2010-03-26, 10:40

pretty sure that was the end of insomnia too. None of their guys are tagged up anymore, the servers are listed as Dieslow's GG rather than insomnia now to.
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs iNsomnia - WIN/LOSS?   DOA vs iNsomnia - WIN/LOSS? Empty2010-03-26, 12:31

Yeah, uhm they changed to DC1. Talked to master and he said a few things which were pleasing to hear from die and him.

Ask him about and you'll know ey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs iNsomnia - WIN/LOSS?   DOA vs iNsomnia - WIN/LOSS? Empty

Back to top Go down

DOA vs iNsomnia - WIN/LOSS?
Page 1 of 1