Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camping out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

Camping out Empty
PostSubject: Camping out   Camping out Empty2009-02-28, 17:51

Part of doing the rookie training at Kapooka for ten weeks, was finishing off with a three day camp, and 20k forced march back to camp. The first night out in the bush we were gonna do a “lantern stalk” back to the base tents. You have a base, with a campfire, all the dudes do all their camouflage shit and go out a couple of Ks from the base. The idea is to use camouflage and use ninja stalking skills to sneak up to the camp without being detected. Me and a mate thought we’d sprint thru the bush back to the army base and hit the piss at our bar. At the end of the night we head back, half pissed, and walk up to the campfire, pretending to be ninja, we had finally got there and not been detected!!. By then it had all quietened down and it was really over lol. We pretended to be really pissed off that we had taken so long to creep our way to the base but it was over lol.

Another first night in the bush was when we went on that exercise up north when I was in artillery, First night out, the dunnies hadn’t been organised, so I went into the bush for a crap. I squatted in the grass for a while and did my thing, but when I pulled my pants up, I noticed they grabbed on something on my bumcheek. There was a fkn huge tick burrowed into my right bumcheek! I could feel this weird thing stuck into my skin, I’d never had a tick before, was a bit freaked out, and went to ask my seargent what it was. He checked it out, said it was a kangaroo tick burrowed into my ass!! He also said it was a perfect time to instruct the guys into one of the hazards of the bush. I ended up in the night with my pants down around my ankles, bent over baring my ass for a half circle of 50 fkn guys, so they could see the “correct method for removing ticks”. I was bent over with a bare ass, with two spotlights trained on my bare bum. Fkn gay as. lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

Camping out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping out   Camping out Empty2009-02-28, 19:11

ya know they were all droooling in the background...

so, next lan, you gonna instruct us how to pull out a kanga tick with a personal example? oh, hang on, snowman would be a keen participant, I'm sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
openfj0re

Camping out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping out   Camping out Empty2009-03-01, 15:15

snowy's more interesting in putting the tick in Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camping out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping out   Camping out Empty

Back to top Go down

Camping out