Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

camping prevention?

Go down 
+5
Edgers
DC
Hoff
Smurf
teknoss
9 posters
AuthorMessage
teknoss

teknoss

camping prevention? Empty
PostSubject: camping prevention?   camping prevention? Empty2009-04-28, 18:43

yas have probably already explained why yas don’t use this mod or whatever it is, or have a legit reason for not useing it.

but i wanted to ask, coz i wanna look into it..

on some servers there's a mod or something that prevents camping;
what happens is if someone is camping, a pop up will show on the server saying.. "boxxer24 is camping with an AK47" and that player has
5 seconds to move or they cop damage.

but i kinda didn’t no cause your allowed to camp on scout,
so that would interfere.
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: camping prevention?   camping prevention? Empty2009-04-28, 19:00

i think its cause of certain weapons and maps are too small. small maps you can be on the other side of the map and getting warned and big maps just strafing in spawn and out of the range
Back to top Go down
Hoff

Hoff

PostSubject: Re: camping prevention?   camping prevention? Empty2009-05-15, 03:52

camping is a legitimate gungame tactic. i bet u were the noobs in bf2 who'd cry when i was base raping your uncap
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: camping prevention?   camping prevention? Empty2009-05-15, 07:49

everyone is not dumb and knows its a tactic but a gun game is a fast game and camping drags rounds for so long and the faster the game there better
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: camping prevention?   camping prevention? Empty2009-05-15, 08:39

*claps for the random*
bf2 fails
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: camping prevention?   camping prevention? Empty2009-05-15, 13:24

Hoff wrote:
camping is a legitimate gungame tactic. i bet u were the noobs in bf2 who'd cry when i was base raping your uncap

This is the guy thats wanting an unban?

Back to top Go down
Hoff

Hoff

PostSubject: Re: camping prevention?   camping prevention? Empty2009-05-15, 15:51

I want justice.
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: camping prevention?   camping prevention? Empty2009-05-15, 17:36

hahaha, you wont get it if you think camping is a ''tactic''
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: camping prevention?   camping prevention? Empty2009-05-15, 18:22

dude you may as well just give up on the DOA server then. If you think that, you will NOT get unbanned and you will get constantly slayed and/or kicked from the server. dont like the rules of the server and dont like the way we like to play, then fuck off and play somewhere else. simple as that.

camping will NOT and has NEVER been a legitimate gungame tactic on this server
Back to top Go down
Hoff

Hoff

PostSubject: Re: camping prevention?   camping prevention? Empty2009-05-16, 04:05

well if camping is against the rules i wont do it. dont get anal about it. its just that i joined the server the other day, spawned, and was abused over mic straight away for 'camping'... even tho i hadnt had time to leave my fucking spawn.
Back to top Go down
Austerror

PostSubject: Re: camping prevention?   camping prevention? Empty2009-05-16, 06:16

so all u have to do in that case is say.. "sorry i just spawned" and everyone will be ok.. no need to get ur panties wound up over something that small.. just act like a reasonable person and ppl will be fine..
Back to top Go down
Hoff

Hoff

PostSubject: Re: camping prevention?   camping prevention? Empty2009-05-16, 07:31

thanks for the tip. do you teach etiquette? you should run classes
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: camping prevention?   camping prevention? Empty2009-05-16, 13:15

hoff, if you wanna be a dick fuck off or ill see to it your personally that your banned from both here and the server, nobody gives a shit who you are or what you do (especially in bf2 since it failed so hard after 1942)

Yes camping is a legitimate tactic, not on this server. GG is meant to be fast paced, if you wanna camp, play vanilla CSS, or if you wanna camp in GG, find another server, one that allows camping or doesnt have admins on, there are plenty out there.

So why start shit? Really, your just asking to be banned, so lets all cool it and move on.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: camping prevention?   camping prevention? Empty2009-05-16, 17:00

We did try that same script you're talking about a while ago Tek.

Problems with it was the range thing, we had to make the camp area so small (because of map sizes) that a step left then right again ment that you weren't camping, the other was you couldn't do weapon exceptions, we didn't want the camping script to be active on users with scout, knife and nade but we couldn't do it.

If there is a better script around we would most likely use it.

PS: Hoff, after coming back from being away for 2 weeks and seeing nothing logical come from you only total dribble I am banning you from the forums, Thank you. =D

Last edited by Mutant Enemy on 2009-05-16, 17:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hoff

Hoff

PostSubject: Re: camping prevention?   camping prevention? Empty2009-05-16, 17:02

don't ban me bro! don't ban me! :-0
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: camping prevention?   camping prevention? Empty2009-05-16, 17:04

Little late... Sad
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: camping prevention?   camping prevention? Empty2009-05-16, 17:44

lmao hahaha coped it.

yeah no worries, kinda thought something like that would stop
yas from useing it. cheers
Back to top Go down
huddo121

PostSubject: Re: camping prevention?   camping prevention? Empty2009-05-18, 17:21

Hoff wrote:
don't ban me bro! don't ban me! :-0

camping prevention? Tazer
Back to top Go down
http://www.huddo121.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: camping prevention?   camping prevention? Empty

Back to top Go down

camping prevention?
Page 1 of 1