Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cant join the tourny .. movin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jorp

Jorp

cant join the tourny .. movin Empty
PostSubject: cant join the tourny .. movin   cant join the tourny .. movin Empty2009-06-01, 14:43

ill be boardin a plane to brissy this long wkend movin up there with the missus.

will have to join in the next tourny.. good luck all and may the best beef win. Very Happy

Last edited by Jorp on 2009-06-01, 14:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ferkn typos)
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: cant join the tourny .. movin   cant join the tourny .. movin Empty2009-06-01, 16:12

awwww.. nps, takecare. See you @ the next one hopefully. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: cant join the tourny .. movin   cant join the tourny .. movin Empty2009-06-01, 17:07

thanks for informing us champ
Back to top Go down
Crossfade

PostSubject: Re: cant join the tourny .. movin   cant join the tourny .. movin Empty2009-06-01, 18:41

I DONT WANT YOU IN BRISBANE LOL. Joking man. Hopefully you wont move near me cause i dont wanna have to hear you telling me to stop raging lol.
Back to top Go down
Jorp

Jorp

PostSubject: Re: cant join the tourny .. movin   cant join the tourny .. movin Empty2009-06-02, 04:54

i thought you quit everything cross Razz besides i only tell ya to stop ragin because it makes you rage ever more Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: cant join the tourny .. movin   cant join the tourny .. movin Empty2009-06-02, 05:03

Cross I hope you'll still dots it up with us.
Back to top Go down
Crossfade

PostSubject: Re: cant join the tourny .. movin   cant join the tourny .. movin Empty2009-06-02, 10:26

i will Mclaggin ive got alot shit happening at home atm. Ive quit alot of things Jorp and come back to them lol.
Back to top Go down
Jorp

Jorp

PostSubject: Re: cant join the tourny .. movin   cant join the tourny .. movin Empty2009-06-02, 12:12

like when i quit drinkin booze tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cant join the tourny .. movin   cant join the tourny .. movin Empty

Back to top Go down

cant join the tourny .. movin
Page 1 of 1