Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anti Camping Script

Go down 
+7
Quoth...
Reaper
Woffle'
Tha Snowmann
fodder
Electron
Stika
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stika

Stika

Anti Camping Script Empty
PostSubject: Anti Camping Script   Anti Camping Script Empty2010-01-02, 15:15

Hey,

Been looking for an anti camping script and come across this one:

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=980904

The only downside to it I see is scout, but there is a whole heap of variables you can change ect. And different punishments Twisted Evil

Smile
Back to top Go down
Electron

Electron

PostSubject: Re: Anti Camping Script   Anti Camping Script Empty2010-01-02, 16:11

Lol...

Deja Vu anyone?

I respect the suggestion, but an anti-camp script was tryed just recently... It was taken off for reasons known to Geoff and Fods... (I think there were more complaints about the mod than there were campers...)
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Anti Camping Script   Anti Camping Script Empty2010-01-02, 16:22

anti camp, Hmmm.......... sounds interesting Stika Very Happy

Thanx for the input Stika, but as Electron said we just spent some time experimenting with it and we decided not to stay with it.

I'm a mad fkn rusher and it never bothered me, but we did have a few issues with it, and a few of our big names hated it, and I always go with what they say pretty much.

Eg, |NaD| Reyne| was gonna fkn kill me if I didnt take it off, and wouldnt play till it was gone lol. (The fker)

So yeh, thanx, but we wont revisit that for a while.

Like your posts and input tho eh, cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Stika

Stika

PostSubject: Re: Anti Camping Script   Anti Camping Script Empty2010-01-02, 16:27

No worries, like I said to 47 i've got some experience in running game servers any any help or input you want I would be glad to help
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Anti Camping Script   Anti Camping Script Empty2010-01-02, 16:57

the more the better!! but yeah we have already gone through all the anti camp stuff.

keep posting ideas though, always open to hear them
Back to top Go down
Stika

Stika

PostSubject: Re: Anti Camping Script   Anti Camping Script Empty2010-01-02, 17:24

Rather then start a new thread I found this one as well

just something to rub it into the loser

http://addons.eventscripts.com/addons/view/gg_winner_display
Back to top Go down
Stika

Stika

PostSubject: Re: Anti Camping Script   Anti Camping Script Empty2010-01-02, 17:30

and another one while im at it, I dont have a link, but auto respawn to make the rounds go faster? would be good especially on the bigger maps?
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Anti Camping Script   Anti Camping Script Empty2010-01-02, 17:34

Stika we dont play big maps, and auto respawn is a no go, short and simple plain gg Very Happy

but that winner thing could be good
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Anti Camping Script   Anti Camping Script Empty2010-01-03, 07:45

I like the idea of the winner script.
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: Anti Camping Script   Anti Camping Script Empty2010-01-03, 08:28

The winner thing is interesting, but there is a chance it might mess with the music at end of round? and I'm not sure, but it seems to replace the score board at the end? I like to browse the scoreboard to see just how badly I did Sad
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
crusherop

crusherop

PostSubject: Re: Anti Camping Script   Anti Camping Script Empty2010-01-09, 21:45

Anti camp script is gone? Very Happy Must have been a while since i have been on, When did it get taken off?
Back to top Go down
Stika

Stika

PostSubject: Re: Anti Camping Script   Anti Camping Script Empty2010-01-10, 05:51

The winner script is just a popup for the MOTD box, you can click ok to close it
Back to top Go down
bundy bear

bundy bear

PostSubject: Re: Anti Camping Script   Anti Camping Script Empty2010-01-10, 08:51

Reaper wrote:
I like the idea of the winner script.

i like the idea 2 but you'll never see it reaper
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Anti Camping Script   Anti Camping Script Empty2010-01-11, 03:23

Ah Crush, a man after me own heart.

Shows how much you camp Crush, you don't even know its been gone for ages cos you don't camp and get punished by it!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti Camping Script   Anti Camping Script Empty2010-01-11, 04:12

Lol crush is been gone for some time now haha
Back to top Go down
crusherop

crusherop

PostSubject: Re: Anti Camping Script   Anti Camping Script Empty2010-01-11, 18:40

Camping is for pussy's but it has been nearly 4 weeks since i have been on and before i can come back on i have to go buy some new headphones due to my 7 yr old daughter trying to see if the earpiece would do a complete 360 degree turn but to her disgust they dont Twisted Evil

Anyways it looks like i will be getting the g35's today some time fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti Camping Script   Anti Camping Script Empty2010-01-12, 02:40

Awsome, ive heard the g35 are good, but id recomend the Razor equivlent, you can adjust each speaker individually hehe... :p
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Anti Camping Script   Anti Camping Script Empty2010-01-12, 06:25

ironpyro wrote:
Awsome, ive heard the g35 are good, but id recomend the Razor equivlent, you can adjust each speaker individually hehe... :p

What possible reason would you want to even do that for? scratch
Back to top Go down
Stika

Stika

PostSubject: Re: Anti Camping Script   Anti Camping Script Empty2010-01-12, 07:38

incase your partially deaf in 1 ear Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti Camping Script   Anti Camping Script Empty2010-01-12, 08:32

Edgers wrote:
ironpyro wrote:

What possible reason would you want to even do that for? scratch

In case your name is Edgers... :p
Back to top Go down
Stika

Stika

PostSubject: Re: Anti Camping Script   Anti Camping Script Empty2010-01-12, 09:46

Anti Camping Script Gg_win10

Here is what the script looks like, I couldn't take a photo ingame, it wont let me screenie the MOTD for some reason
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti Camping Script   Anti Camping Script Empty2010-01-12, 10:04

yeah its a gg_addon i wouldn't recommend it tho.
Back to top Go down
Stika

Stika

PostSubject: Re: Anti Camping Script   Anti Camping Script Empty2010-01-12, 10:26

No, How come pyro?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti Camping Script   Anti Camping Script Empty2010-01-12, 11:43

yeah it is an addon...
http://forums.gungame5.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=162

Thats the link it is there.

Ohh i dont recommend it because the more "shit" you put on a server the harder it is to manage and the more resources it uses.
Back to top Go down
Stika

Stika

PostSubject: Re: Anti Camping Script   Anti Camping Script Empty2010-01-12, 12:21

nah thats fair enough, I was just wondering
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti Camping Script   Anti Camping Script Empty

Back to top Go down

Anti Camping Script
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next