Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanting to Join DOA :)

Go down 
+7
ScarletTourniquet
Amz
Thy Devourer
bundy bear
fodder
Edgers
SeMi
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SeMi

SeMi

Wanting to Join DOA :) Empty
PostSubject: Wanting to Join DOA :)   Wanting to Join DOA :) Empty2010-01-12, 13:16

Hey guys, most you of should probably know me pretty well by now. i've been wanting to join DOA for a while, mainly because i have the most fun playing css with the regulars/DOA members that play on the public server. and everyone just makes the game a whole lot more fun to play.

so, please comment for approval or disapproval or if not one or the other, please let me know.

Steam: lilchild000

cheers guys.
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Join DOA :)   Wanting to Join DOA :) Empty2010-01-12, 13:48

Welcome to the forums. Not really sure who you are, what's your ingame name?

I think applications are closed but stay around the forums and on the server you never know Smile
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Join DOA :)   Wanting to Join DOA :) Empty2010-01-12, 14:10

his name was semi Kpro ed.

Have to be around a bit longer semi, hang in for a while and see how it goes mate.

Hint

Rush out of spawn EVERYTIME

and

Dont hassle to have ur rank reset lol Cool
Back to top Go down
bundy bear

bundy bear

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Join DOA :)   Wanting to Join DOA :) Empty2010-01-12, 14:23

who are you? ive never heard of or seen u....but just keep chugging away here and on the server and then u nvr know
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Join DOA :)   Wanting to Join DOA :) Empty2010-01-13, 11:28

I've heard of him hes a fucken legend but yeah hang around for a lil more semi (:
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Join DOA :)   Wanting to Join DOA :) Empty2010-01-13, 11:44

yeah.. i see him on all the time.. seems pretty kool to me
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Join DOA :)   Wanting to Join DOA :) Empty2010-01-17, 13:03

fodder wrote:
his name was semi Kpro ed.

Have to be around a bit longer semi, hang in for a while and see how it goes mate.

Hint

Rush out of spawn EVERYTIME

and

Dont hassle to have ur rank reset lol Cool

and don't hassle the chicks who play on the server ;]
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Join DOA :)   Wanting to Join DOA :) Empty2010-01-17, 13:31

Ah Scarlett?

Want to elaborate?

Good place to do it in the open, so ppl can hear it Smile
Back to top Go down
Fatal1X

Fatal1X

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Join DOA :)   Wanting to Join DOA :) Empty2010-01-17, 13:48

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server Today at 5:07 pm Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
ikr Fletch xD

Also, someone asked me last night how old I was. Semi I think... Fletch was there. Thanks Fletch for stickin up for me =] <3

^ This I believe is your answer fods.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scoutz4life.com
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Join DOA :)   Wanting to Join DOA :) Empty2010-01-17, 15:02

Yeah, that was it. Wasn't much. Still all good *thumbs up*
But gotta nip these things in the bud =]
Back to top Go down
Hykariki

Hykariki

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Join DOA :)   Wanting to Join DOA :) Empty2010-01-21, 08:47

I know SeMi guy's i play with him all the all the time

NO! im not just saying this coz im his mate but yeah

see you guy's dont see him much but i see him fairly often...and his good not as good as me and know what your thinking *so his fail then*well if your thinking that then ill fight you
Back to top Go down
http://hykariki-mod.deviantart.com
SeMi

SeMi

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Join DOA :)   Wanting to Join DOA :) Empty2010-01-21, 14:51

lol hyk, Smile
and scarlet. dont take it to heart im sorry, i was just being a tool like we always get sometimes... was not serious tho. i like you Smile
Back to top Go down
Plague

Plague

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Join DOA :)   Wanting to Join DOA :) Empty2010-01-21, 15:03

Hihihi SeMi, I've seen you on heapssssssss.

Hykariki wrote:
...and his good not as good as me and know what your thinking *so his fail then*well if your thinking that then ill fight you

Well my response would be bring it Razz
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/its_teh_plague
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Join DOA :)   Wanting to Join DOA :) Empty2010-01-21, 16:04

Hey Guys,
yer semi you are doing all the right things, posting on the forums and playing the server a fair bit. Hang in there an be patient and if all goes well you should get an invite. But everyone has to wait in line and there are others that are in frount of you at the moment. We take a slow cautious approach to recruitment so we can keep a bit of a handle on things. Good to see you on the forums and keep it up. It's another good way for our guys to get to know you better. : )

Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net
Hykariki

Hykariki

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Join DOA :)   Wanting to Join DOA :) Empty2010-01-21, 22:07

Plague wrote:
Hihihi SeMi, I've seen you on heapssssssss.

Hykariki wrote:
...and his good not as good as me and know what your thinking *so his fail then*well if your thinking that then ill fight you

Well my response would be bring it Razz

Well My response is, damn you Plague.....damn you
Back to top Go down
http://hykariki-mod.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to Join DOA :)   Wanting to Join DOA :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanting to Join DOA :)
Page 1 of 1