Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UNBAN REQUESTS

Go down 
+40
leasky24
***mystic***
crusherop
Thy Devourer
Hippy
SpiderCAT
xbron
fixy
meinhoffendant
Austerror
CaMo
Crossfade
Hoff
Jmoo86
Smurf
DC
HurriKane
slicker
Woffle'
DenkerNZ
MANX
Pu|sE
xBloodSEA
Russell Coight
Quoth...
Edgers
failsticks
The7thLegion
teknoss
Reaper
SkUnKLuNgS
Viprus
fodder
Keza
Tha Snowmann
McLaggin
turkey
Psychoskippy
ADMIN
WAKE UP Geoff!!
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DC

DC

UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty2009-05-14, 20:14

kool ty smurf
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty2009-05-14, 22:06

Reaper wrote:
are you trying to be sarcastic or unknowingly being dumb here?

Please explain? scratch
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty2009-05-15, 08:06

Viprus wrote:
Reaper wrote:
are you trying to be sarcastic or unknowingly being dumb here?

Please explain? scratch

I would go with the latter reaper.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty2009-05-15, 13:17

he filled out a report on the previous page.
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty2009-05-15, 19:34

hey guys iam still banned and there hasn't been any report posted iam just wondering whats happening with the situation

Thank You
DC (Denny Crane)
Back to top Go down
Hoff

Hoff

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty2009-05-16, 04:10

you guys gonna unban me? or are you gonna continue to be spiteful and immature because i was leading when i was banned?
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty2009-05-16, 05:53

I don't really think that thats the way to go about being unbanned...
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
Crossfade

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty2009-05-16, 05:57

Look, DC and Hoff just wait for the admins to deal with it alright ffs. Im sure people dont wanna c u 2 whinging on this site to when you will get unbanned or stay banned, they actually work unlike you 2.

And as for Hoff ill be suprised if you get unbanned for that comment, but im more entriged on why you would say that Hoff. They dont ban people just because they are winnning, learn to take it on the chin and move on.
Back to top Go down
HurriKane
|ÐØÅ| Captain
HurriKane

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty2009-05-16, 05:59

immature, have u any idea how old I am? u have no chance of getting unbanned
Back to top Go down
Crossfade

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty2009-05-16, 06:28

Im with Hurri on this one
Back to top Go down
Hoff

Hoff

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty2009-05-16, 07:39

I was leading the scoreboard, and consequently got banned. As a result i am asking why i was banned. 'entriged on why u would say that'? did you even graduate highschool?

Hurri, your glory days of GG are over. don't be jealous of the reigning GG champ. i'm gonna send you into retirement, old man.
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty2009-05-16, 08:30

iam sorry hoff if it came out wrong iam not trying to be rude i understand they work as do i as well i was just wondering about the report thats all thank you anyways ill wait
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty2009-05-16, 09:40

oh hoff is going down.
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty2009-05-16, 09:42

With hurri and cross
Back to top Go down
Hoff

Hoff

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty2009-05-16, 09:45

you'd have a threesome with them, is what you mean.

unban me cowards, you're just too scared to see what hoff has cookin'
Back to top Go down
HurriKane
|ÐØÅ| Captain
HurriKane

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty2009-05-16, 10:33

go away NOW
Back to top Go down
Crossfade

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty2009-05-16, 11:55

You will not get unbanned for being a complete fuckstain about all this. No one cares if ur GG champ. THAT WAS LAST YEAR. Now gtfo this forum and go play on another server.

Hoff no one cares wat you have cookin. Play in there when the actual regs are in there, you would get smashed. Just because ur jealous of Slicker wanting to have a 3some with me and hurri doesnt mean for u to say smart ass comments dude.
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty2009-05-16, 13:24

Im with everyone else, fuck Hoff off, add him to the perm ban list and ban him from the forums.

People dont get banned for being first, ok they do sometimes. Ive been banned alot from random servers for 'hacking' when Im just raping people there.

Noone cares what youve won or were youve been, its a game.

OMGHEDIDNTSAYTHAT!!!!!!!!

Ive been on the server with you before, and beat you, I didnt get banned. Every month Im normally first without the need to play as much as some of the others in the server, not saying Im the best player EVER, but Im better than average, and used to be better.

I also won comps, in standard CSS, WHO GIVES A SHIT!

It doesnt entitle you to anything, and its ironic of you speaking om maturity, grow the fuck up you spoiled little kid, move on with your life.

You act as if we should fear or respect you because of some championship, abuse people and just act as an all over dick.

Good to see that the last few years have been the glory years of your life, youll get to rtire to the doll early....oh wait, Im sure your already there.

<3 Smurf
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty2009-05-16, 13:32

*sniff*, the literature, its beautiful.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty2009-05-16, 13:50

haha i think if he chose when to be funny better he would be an alright guy, but its all about timing, and he fails hardcore at that.
Back to top Go down
Hoff

Hoff

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty2009-05-16, 16:25

dude, im the world GG champ. that entitles me to certain perks and benefits. i get into any club for free, not only nightclubs but bookclubs too.

you better give me the respect i deserve.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty2009-05-16, 16:52

Hoff wrote:
you guys gonna unban me?
No chance.
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty2009-05-16, 17:42

lmao this was a good read guys, thanks.. hahaha
hoff please neck yourself and save mutant the time of banning you
from this forum aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CaMo

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty2009-05-17, 06:03

Hoff wrote:

you better give me the respect i deserve.

Respect you deserve BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Mutants Avartar has more skill then you do in your whole entire body and your pitiful waste of time you call a life.

WOW!!!! Everyone bow down to him cause he won one game.

DUDE, your not good. Get the FUCK over it and move on.

KTHNXBAI!
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty2009-05-17, 09:02

you guys do realise he was taking the piss right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

UNBAN REQUESTS
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next