Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UNBAN REQUESTS

Go down 
+40
leasky24
***mystic***
crusherop
Thy Devourer
Hippy
SpiderCAT
xbron
fixy
meinhoffendant
Austerror
CaMo
Crossfade
Hoff
Jmoo86
Smurf
DC
HurriKane
slicker
Woffle'
DenkerNZ
MANX
Pu|sE
xBloodSEA
Russell Coight
Quoth...
Edgers
failsticks
The7thLegion
teknoss
Reaper
SkUnKLuNgS
Viprus
fodder
Keza
Tha Snowmann
McLaggin
turkey
Psychoskippy
ADMIN
WAKE UP Geoff!!
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
HurriKane
|ÐØÅ| Captain
HurriKane

UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty2009-05-17, 10:19

lol we care?
Back to top Go down
Austerror

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty2009-05-17, 18:57

i know im probs not supposed to post here but i learnt the hard way there are times and limits to piss taking.. i got assulted in town by a group of guys because i was a smartarse and pushed it just a little too hard and a little to long.. i ended up with 20 stitches from that night...

my point is that everyone has to learn sometime.. i just learnt at a bad time.. hopefully he learns from this (though i doubt it) and next time recognises when to stop...

my 2 cents!
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty2009-05-17, 22:01

The way I see it is like parents...

Parents ban you from TV for spamming (most likely vocal abuse towards a younger sibling)
You can try and plea and get your ban lifted...

...Or you can be a little smart ass and say you shouldn't be banned because you are to awesome at TV and it wasn't your fault (most likely think you have the right to say what you like to your sibling because you are the world TV champ)
Back to top Go down
meinhoffendant

meinhoffendant

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty2009-05-18, 04:29

wow dude that's an astute representation.

you can ban me. but you can't ban the underlying problems in your life.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty2009-05-18, 04:57

Yeah I know, ain't life a bitch!
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty2009-05-18, 11:11

how do i het in contact with fodder about my ban cause i was told he was the one who banned me and theres no ban report ?
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty2009-05-18, 14:05

DC wrote:
how do i het in contact with fodder about my ban cause i was told he was the one who banned me and theres no ban report ?
send him a PM....???? Smile
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty2009-05-18, 14:27

Sending fodder a PM would be as pointless as sending me one since he is inactive due to no internet connection, DC I know fodder personally so I'll talk to him about it, what were you banned for in the first place?
Back to top Go down
HurriKane
|ÐØÅ| Captain
HurriKane

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty2009-05-18, 16:04

lol while u are unbanning DC pls perm ban Hoff, I will take responisbilty , he he a dickhead
Back to top Go down
DC

DC

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty2009-05-18, 17:34

i was banned for suspsion of walling ty mutant enemy really appreciate it
Back to top Go down
failsticks

failsticks

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty2009-05-21, 20:22

I have attempted a ban removal for STEAM_0:0:8257579 (Denny Crane) given no action has been taken since Monday and i haven't seen a ban report or demo.

this removal of ban, if successful, is temporary only and there will ultimately be a final decision issued by fodder/mutant as to the status of the lifting of the ban.

Cheers all
Back to top Go down
fixy

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty2009-06-29, 10:52

NAME----------------- Fixy^
STEAM ID------------ STEAM_0:1:18767820
DATE----------------- 29/6

DATE OF
BAN------------------- 29/6

ADMIN --------------- McLaggin
(if known)

REASON
FOR BAN------------- was banned the previous week for "Not obeying the rules" i joined the server and told McLaggin that i would not do anything in future against the rules.
He banned me for perm because my steam page said taht i didnt like him but that was just created in angst after the first ban. We had a conversation and i told him that i wud cop it on the chin and follow any rule or direction given by an admin. I told him that i would be willing to not use my mic in the server and just enjoy playing on the server.

PLAYERS
APPEAL-------------- i just want to be able to play on this GG server beacuse it has the best selection of maps to play on. I told McLaggin that i was wouldnt break any rules if he gave me a 2day shot or something, to show him that i would no do anything to regulate a ban in future.

McLaggin, im trying to improve my spamm ness and i told you that i would not use my mic and do anything u told me to do in the server. And i would stop when u told me to.

So do you think you could give me a shot to try and see how u think my performance on the server is, and then ban me if its not up to scratch.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty2009-06-29, 11:19

He didnt quite sell it as sweetly to me, and spammed me for half an hour afterwards. He was also being a smart ass in the process.
Back to top Go down
fixy

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty2009-06-29, 11:21

How? i agreed to not be annoying and to stop spamming and told you that i would follow any direction given.
I want to play on the server and not have any problems with you. Give me a chance.
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty2009-06-29, 12:06

fixy you knew you were pushing the rules when you were giving mclaggin endless amounts of shit, why do it? You knew you'd be banned again after the first one if you pushed him more, and you still did. After 2 chances what reason is there for you to be unbanned?

Edit: Also blatantly saying you were going to evade the second ban, and now you're saying you told mclaggin you'd cop it on the chin? Seems to me you're just talking shit. Evading a ban is pretty stupid
Back to top Go down
fixy

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty2009-06-29, 12:09

because i have realised how much of a dickhead i have been and stated a myraid of times to him that i would try and become a better player on the server, im trying to become better, help me out. Unban again and i will show you.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty2009-06-29, 12:15

myriad of times my ass. Only after the perm did this "myriad" of what i would call spam came.
Back to top Go down
fixy

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty2009-06-29, 12:24

i have told you numberous times that i want to be a better playing on the server, and you were like oh kk, til u saw my steam idpage. which was there ages ago that i forgot about! i changed it straight away!
Back to top Go down
fixy

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty2009-06-29, 12:26

and mclaggin wud u unblock me from steam PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty2009-06-29, 12:52

not if i have to keep putting up with your spam, bullshitting and asskissing.
Back to top Go down
fixy

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty2009-06-29, 12:53

unban me and unmute me, I will show you and you willl not have to put up with it!
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty2009-06-29, 12:54

If only because of your deliberate evading of the ban I do not think you should be unbanned, for the time being at least.
Back to top Go down
fixy

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty2009-06-29, 12:56

i was banned for the past week and was unbanned this morning so i joined the game without my mic in,, im on school hollies these next 2 weeks, and i wanna be able to play on the server, so can you just trial me for say a period of 2 days?
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty2009-06-29, 12:58

you had your mic in i heard you speak. Lying wont help your cause fixy.
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty2009-06-29, 12:58

fixy your a waste of space mate, u cant follow simple rules and now u qq cos u just ate ur last donut. cop it in the ass and go play gamearena
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

UNBAN REQUESTS
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next