Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tassie Lan Party

Go down 
+17
MedicDroid
Justwon
Leeroy Jenkins
MANX
openfj0re
Edgers
ADMIN
Keza
Psychoskippy
Toki
McLaggin
fodder
Tha Snowmann
The7thLegion
Viprus
Woffle'
WAKE UP Geoff!!
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Keza

Keza

The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty2008-11-22, 09:58

...ROFL! Good shit fodder xD!...
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty2008-11-22, 14:58

Go on tell her ...... I think she would be mad at you to .
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty2008-11-29, 03:01

in regards to fodders post about the minors. I agree, understand and am not offended.
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: The lan of lans   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty2008-11-30, 04:16

The whole idea of the lan was initially a 3 day long weekend affair. Geoff and I will be working at all other times eh. Everything we were doing revolved around three days only.

Geoff is moving house at the same time, so he thought he would strip out the house and just leave essentials here for the LAN. Stuff like telly, dvd plyr, cooking shit etc, but basically just the barebones. I'll do the cooking for the three days. Because some dudes were coming from interstate and NZ, we presumed they would be here for a bit of a holiday and might use the house for a base as they would be checking out Tassie for a holiday, and would be moving in and out.

As I said, we'll actually be at work in the days other than the weekend itself, so don't rely on us bein here. Not so bad for me cos my kids are older but geoff has two little ones and he has to be at his new place bein Dad of course.

Ssssoooo, the lan is for THREE DAYS!!!!, but the house is available as a base for SEVEN!!!. I'll do the cookin for THREE days and the $50 bucks for food is for that only, after that you'll have to do your own shit, and you can't rely on us.

We won't even know where we'll be working or what, especially me. Every paint job I do is a new one in a different place and I travel about all over. Cool
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty2008-11-30, 17:30

ok well my plan is to come down on the sunday, then chillax fora a couple days, maybe til wens or something, and try my hardest to annoy the crap out of all the tassies. lookin forward to it
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty2008-12-07, 14:38

I think we should all wear name tags ??
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty2008-12-07, 14:55

" HI My Name is MANX Please Dont rape me in the ass" Might be better if i get it printed onto a t-shirt?

Onto the back of a tshirt?
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty2008-12-07, 17:16

i think you should have it on both sides just to make sure. unless its a blind rapist your gonna need to have it written in braille somewhere as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty2008-12-07, 18:11

Can never be too careful
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty2008-12-07, 21:29

or you can sew your asshole together. but manx i thought you were into that, you enjoyed it last friday?
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty2008-12-08, 04:03

Ill get the pipmles on my back sorted out for the blind rapist, and ill write it on the front and back of my underwear in fluro to make sure they see it.

And Mclaggin me shoving a giant purple dildo up your ass with no lube dosn't make me gay. Dose it? confused
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty2008-12-09, 10:55

nice lol
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty2008-12-09, 13:33

I think you mistakened me for toki. My asshole is'nt red.
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty2008-12-09, 15:59

HAHA nah but its all Blue and bruised up your just to loose for it to bleed thats all. Ill use a car tyre or something next time. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty2008-12-09, 17:07

haha red my anus is the most pure brown colour youd ever see
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty2008-12-10, 03:34

Toki wrote:
Toki if your not black thats a very disturbing statement... even to me. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Leeroy Jenkins

Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty2008-12-10, 18:25

Toki wrote:

so ur saying u spred ur ass cheeks in front of a mirror to see what colour it is ????? No
Back to top Go down
http://www.hidenseek.site40.net/
Toki

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty2008-12-11, 08:41

no im a nudist and im constantly naked so people tend to tell me
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty2008-12-11, 16:31

WOW!

Over 1000 views.

Tassie is gonna go off!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Toki

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty2008-12-11, 16:45

if every view was a person then we would double the amount of families in Tasmania. because although tasmania has estimated 494,520 people in it, there are only 1,000 different families
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty2008-12-11, 16:51

theres only one family. there all brothers and sisters.
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty2008-12-11, 17:32

i was basically implying the same thing but I'm pretty sure one family didn't just settle on Tasmania it was all the people who had weird views on relationships from mainland Australia which just so happened to be a perfectly even number of 1000
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty2008-12-11, 18:36

I hit the refresh button alot...that prolly makes up for about 200 views, then theres all the posts i did, plus all the posts that i looked at but didnt reply to, then theres all the times i came back and contemplated making a post but didnt. So that makes about 800. SO the rest would be actual posts.
Back to top Go down
Justwon

Justwon

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty2008-12-13, 04:39

Tassie's can't get of Taz, so they must all be IN-BREDS!!! Mmmmmm, incest.... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Justwon
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty2008-12-21, 07:29

This time next month I would have slept with Mutant!!!!

Cant fkn wait!! <3
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tassie Lan Party
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next