Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tassie Lan Party

Go down 
+17
MedicDroid
Justwon
Leeroy Jenkins
MANX
openfj0re
Edgers
ADMIN
Keza
Psychoskippy
Toki
McLaggin
fodder
Tha Snowmann
The7thLegion
Viprus
Woffle'
WAKE UP Geoff!!
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty2008-11-01, 12:17

What else doesnt tassie have? Electricity, flushing toilets, women that marry into other families etc etc.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty2008-11-01, 12:18

So long as you don't fly Virgin or Jetstar, those prix fkd my computer over 8 flights.
It was fine the first few flights only because it had a "fragile" tag on it.

Tassie to SYD-NSW to Lismore-NSW to SYD-NSW to Tassie to SYD-NSW to Cairns-QLD to Melb-VIC to Tassie to explosion...

Last edited by Mutant Enemy on 2008-11-01, 12:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty2008-11-01, 12:22

Actually I can't find anything for rental in tasfailia LOL
I found one nearish to me pretty easily but tassy fails.....
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty2008-11-01, 14:45

umm if its a laptop cant u just bring it on as hand lugage???
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty2008-11-01, 15:59

How observant of u mclaggin...
Although some of us dont own laptops and thats why we need to rent them.

When they were handing out brains, u thought they sed trains and u missed yours!
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty2008-11-01, 17:17

Yeah will probably be able to make it. Sounds like a good weekend.

If Css will run on my laptop someone can borrow that if they bring a mouse. Will check if it'll run properly closer to the date..
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty2008-11-01, 17:38

I think what Mclaggin was saying Viprus is to rent one from near you can bring it as hand luggage with you on the plane.

And Rofl Toki @ that 3some comment with my boss. If we were both on drugs (which he is) it might happen. As long as our balls dont touch Im down for that, shes fine as. She has legs like that pic Viprus has been spraying around.
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty2008-11-01, 18:00

then why were u looking for them in tasmania

I am such a dik, altho I guess I do alright for a seven year old geek
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: The Edge   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty2008-11-02, 03:06

Awesome as Edge, cool if you come. We'll need lots of free home delivered pizzas too, so it's good your coming lol. Reyne will need some NaD backup during the DOA v NaD fistfights too, so buff up. Cool
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty2008-11-02, 05:23

Fodder says "Viprus, make sure harvey norman or radio rentals or whatever have it available in Tassie eh"
So I checked for him you nub mclaggin.
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: McLaggin   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty2008-11-02, 06:07

It's ok Viprus, looks like he has admitted to bein a seven yr old dik, so we should lay off him a bit now. Not fair on a little kid.

God it's good havin admin powers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty2008-11-02, 06:42

fkn hell i hate admin. Although i do do well for a seven year old.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty2008-11-02, 08:46

fodder wrote:
Reyne will need some NaD backup during the DOA v NaD fistfights too, so buff up. Cool
all Reyne needs is me Razz

im still sussin out what im doing, would like to come down and would most likely drive but fuck bringing the new comp down. the thing will weigh like +25kg and thats not to mention the planned 30"monitor to get. and yes i still have to get this comp, hopefully be ordering it next weekend after i get my big pay check from uni Razz damn bastards havnt paid me for like 5 weeks or so Sad
hopefully i will have a kick ass laptop as well by then which would help. My mate has had a fair few offers for top of the line laptops on the absolute dirt cheap, if ya know what i mean Wink but hasnt told me bout them till last week and so far hasnt had any more offers. so im pushing him to get me one, if i do ill just bring that down Smile
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty2008-11-02, 18:07

i'll come by on the sunday, i've got a gig on the 25th, i'll be down after that. shotgun ed ger's laptop. or maybe if i get a new comp by then i'll bring that
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty2008-11-03, 07:37

I have had a look at flights and what not and its gonna cost me around $400 to $500 bucks return. Its about a 5 hour flight on average with a stop in Melb for about an hour.

I get my tax return in the next week or so so as soon as I get it I am buying the tickets.
I am going to be choosing a flight that arrives on the 20th at around 4/5pm and leaving on the 27th at around 4/5pm.

Cant fkn wait aye. Gonna be a mad week!
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty2008-11-03, 08:57

fk yeah, going to be mad!
Sleeping arrangements are everyone sleeps on the floor and 7th bunks with me.
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty2008-11-03, 14:17

Mutant Enemy wrote:

one minute------> Sleep next minute -----> affraid

8=====D. -. -. -. -. O:

lol! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty2008-11-03, 14:21

man i wish i was alowed to go. i hate u guys wif ur underage biaseness. Fodder your the agesit here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty2008-11-03, 18:02

I looked at flights today. Bout $160 each way from my craphole airfield. Still not 1hungy percent sure if iam going yet though.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty2008-11-03, 21:22

MANX wrote:
Mutant Enemy wrote:

one minute------> Sleep next minute -----> affraid

8=====D. -. -. -. -. O:

lol! Twisted Evil
Yeah? ya point is?
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty2008-11-04, 02:33

maybe i'm not allowed to come for a good reason...
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: wtf mclaggin   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty2008-11-04, 11:45

Crappin on about me agism and you not bein allowed to come. Who said you could'nt? I think you should come down and have a good time, and it would be cool for you to take some photos while your'e here and you could take them to "show and tell" when grade four starts next year.
Huh, bag me out constantly about MY age bitch. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty2008-11-04, 12:04

Lol, settle down fodder, isnt it soup night in the nursing home? Razz
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty2008-11-04, 12:15

heheh pwnd. btw you and vip specifically said no under 18s, as my brain is still worth something, and alchol will screw that up.
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: davegod, the bitch   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty2008-11-04, 13:47

Fkn ha ha ha. Totally fkn owned Davegod, too good to even try to even try and have a comeback lol. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tassie Lan Party
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next