Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tassie Lan Party

Go down 
+17
MedicDroid
Justwon
Leeroy Jenkins
MANX
openfj0re
Edgers
ADMIN
Keza
Psychoskippy
Toki
McLaggin
fodder
Tha Snowmann
The7thLegion
Viprus
Woffle'
WAKE UP Geoff!!
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

The Tassie Lan Party - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 9 Empty2009-01-17, 06:04

bounce cheers bounce I love you bounce affraid bounce I love you bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce I love you bounce affraid bounce I love you bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce I love you bounce affraid bounce I love you bounce cheers bounce

.................................................................THE Big Day Out...................................................................

bounce cheers bounce I love you bounce affraid bounce I love you bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce I love you bounce affraid bounce I love you bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce I love you bounce affraid bounce I love you bounce cheers bounce

uhh, who performed? as far as i can remember it was, black seeds, neil finn, prodigy, living end, ting tings, tv on your radio,
some dance music group i never heard of but was really good. Some Korn was played as a cover and quite a few more i cant
remember.

All up there was about 30 or so bands there i think. Started drinking at 7am till 11.30pm and a few other things as well to stay awake Wink

Awesome day, would recommend anyone in Aus to try and catch it, only once a year COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 9 Empty2009-01-17, 06:46

Wow, I'm impressed with that lineup you have there Spoon/Woffle'

Would have taken ages. lol. *claps*
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 9 Empty2009-01-17, 06:50

Click, click
Click, click
Click, click
Click, click
Click, click
Click, click
Click, click
Click, click
Click, click
Click, click
Click, click
Ctrl C
Ctrl V

Takes ages Smile hehe
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 9 Empty2009-01-17, 09:04

the only good big day out was when metallica played pretty much every other band is shit
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 9 Empty2009-01-17, 10:22

Yeah, wanted to go and see korn when they were over here but that was years ago. The best one this year was Prodigy
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 9 Empty2009-01-17, 18:02

I saw prodigy was playing and wondered if they'ed still rock it.

I went to BDO years ago when NIN played. Was fkn awesome. Going to soundwave this year to see them again, and Alice in Chains is playing, woohoo!
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 9 Empty2009-01-20, 20:40

fukin oath toki metallica owns
shame i cant go tassie ay
if yas manage to have one in melbz let us no tongue bounce
Back to top Go down
Leeroy Jenkins

Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 9 Empty2009-01-21, 09:10

my bank is screwing me over big time so i carnt come to tassie i carnt even get my own css server coz i carnt access my funds Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.hidenseek.site40.net/
Toki

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 9 Empty2009-01-21, 12:17

i cant go to tassie cuse i have no money i hate flying and theres a chance that fodder may rape me... but maybe thats more incentive to go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tassie Lan Party
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9